Chapter 1

"  Noelle get your filthy ass down here and come make us breakfast," Alpha Dean said.

Alpha Dean started disliking me ever since my parents died. They were his best friends after all.

I hurried down the stairs after throwing on my hoodie only to be tripped by someone. I got back up without looking at the person who tripped me and readjusted my hoodie.

Once I made it to the kitchen I started making pancakes, bacon, and some fruit bowls for 500 pack members.

It took me a hour to finish.I wiped my forehead and began heading up the stairs to get dressed which really wasn't that hard seeing as I only had 4 outfits and 2 hoodies.

A regular outfit, an outfit for when I clean the pack house, an outfit for when we have company, and a big t shirt to sleep in.

Once I made it to my room(it's actually a closet in the hallway. All I have in there is a blanket ,pillow ,and my clothes hanging at the top) I pulled the switch for the light and put my regular outfit on for school.

 I went down the stairs to go to school. It's a college for werewolves,so everyone there are werewolves.

It was a 10 minute walk since it was close to the pack house.

I went to my first lesson.

I had made it into the classroom and took my seat all the way in the back.

Little by little students came in all glaring at me for no reason in particular.

The professor walked in a little bit after the students.

His hair all over the place, clothes wrinkle, and lips bruised. Behind him was Kathy who was 10 times worst than him. Not judging anyone here, but she's a slut.

"Class. Todays lesson for today is canceled", the teacher said a little out of breath.

I never really cared to learn the professors name. It was just a waste of time.

With that I got up and walked out the classroom to go to my sanctuary. The library. Yeah Yeah call me a nerd, but this is the only place where I can be alone. 

I walked into the library. Nobody was here. Nobody is ever here. I don't even know why they have a library. They don't even use it.

I walked to the back and pulled out a book that lead to a secret passage way.

I walked along the long hallway to reach a door. To the left of the door was a keypad for I had to type in a pin code that only I know. It was because I found this passageway first, so I chose the code. I don't even think they know it's down here.

The door opened slowly to reveal bean bags, a flat screen T.V., a mini fridge filled with snacks, a bed, and books.

I know you may be wondering why can't you live here and how did this stuff get down here. Well they'll get suspicious and find it. Also I bought this stuff with my own money. It was from working at Wendy's.

I had to sneak all this stuff down here when we had Christmas break one year.

I hopped onto the beanbag chair and reached for a book getting myself  comfortable.

After a few hours I checked my broken flip phone for the time. I was glad when I saw  that I didn't  have to go to classes for another 2 hours.

Hours soon had passed by, I skipped lunch, and it was soon time for me to go . Just when the book was finally getting good to. Don't you guys hate getting to a good part and have to stop when you have something else to do.