2. Wish Fall Break Was Longer

Rory's POV

"You know I might become a vegetarian." Megan said.

I look at her. "But you love meat." I said confused.

"I know but I want to try something new." Megan said.

I see that Logan is standing across the hall by his locker. He's wearing those jeans that have a hole in the knee. It makes his butt look good. That black Nike sweatshirt he wears alot looks really good on him too.

"Rory? You paying attention?" Megan asked waving her hand in my face.

"She's staring at Logan." Bailey sanged and stretched out his name.

"Rory he's coming over here." Megan said.

That snapped me out of space. "What! Do I look good?" I asked.

"You look great and I was lying. I was trying to get you to pay attention." Megan said.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't scare a girl like that." I said annoyed.

"Go talk to him." Bailey said nudging me.

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked.

"No, but go talk to him now or I will." Bailey threatened.

"I hate you." I grumbled.

"No you'll love me for this." She said.

I shut my locker and slowly walk over to him. My palms are sweaty and my legs feel like jelly.

He looks up and sees me. I smiled at him.

He just looks at me. "Do you want something?" He asked.

"Um w-what?" I stuttered.

"You're giving me a creepy smile." Logan said.

"Uh-I-um- Is that a shovel in your pocket?" I asked quickly.

He looks at his back pocket. "Because I'm really digging that ass." I said.

He looks at me weirdly. "Okay well this is awkward." I said scratching my head.

The bell rings. "I have to get to class. I'll see you around, Rory." Logan said and walks away.

I watch his retrieving back and soon he disappeared. I heard clapping behind me.

I turn around and it's Tucker. I rolled my eyes at him. "Was that your attempt to hit on him because that was sad." Tucker laughed.

"Yeah you're right it was sad and embarrassing. He probably won't even see me around like he said. I hate myself." I groaned.

He laughs. "I can't believe you like him."

"Don't you have drugs to sell or something?" I asked.

"I don't sell drugs." Tucker said narrowing his eyes at me.

"I didn't say you did. I asked." I said.

"Whatever but I have a proposition for you. You get what you want and I get what I want." Tucker said.

"No way. I barely know you." I said. That's a lie I've known him ever since I've been friends with Megan.

"I'm friends with Eric. I've known you forever. You'd always be over having stupid sleepovers with Megan." Tucker said.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't care. Plus I'm going to get what I want because Bailey is helping me." I said in triumph.

"And that's working out so well for you. Logan gave you a silent rejection." Tucker said looking at me.