Maybe a Little Too Wet.

Start from the beginning

"Fuck baby, please touch me I can't take it anymore.", I say gripping the sheets.

"No baby, the bet was to not touch."

"I don't care right now. Just fuck me!", I say loudly taking off the rest of my clothes. I finally open my eyes. I stare deep into hers as she did the same to me.

She got up and went in the closet and I got excited. She came back out with Lewinsky, naked, and a huge smile on her face.

"Get on all fours.", she says and I nodded. I got in the position just the way she likes it. Face down, ass up.

I felt her get on the bed and she wasted no time to slam in me. For other people it would hurt like hell. But, it felt so good to me. I moaned as she went faster.

"Yes, baby. Yes, fuck that feels so good!"

She pounded into me as she slapped my ass. She then pulled me to her chest and I wrapped my arm around her neck.

"YES!!! GO FASTERRRR!!!!!", I yelled and that's exactly what she did. I was holding her hand with my other one while her other hand was gripping my thigh. We both looked at each other and kissed roughly.

She then started rubbing my clit at a fast pace and I shook violently.

"BABBBYYY!! DON'T STOP!!! DON'T- FUCK I'M CUMMMMING!!", I screamed again and I squirted everywhere.

"FUCK!! ME FOLLAS TAN BEIN! ¡Te quiero mucho! ¡SI SI SI! ¡PAPI!", I screamed in Spanish as I squirted. I fell face forward, out of breath and exhausted.

I have three words to say.

Best. Sex. Ever.
*******
Next Morning

I woke up naked and Nicki with the sun peering through the window. I thought about last night and I blushed. I want to make Nicki feel how I felt last night.

I laid her flat on the bed and got on top of her. I went under the covers and just dove straight in and I heard her moan. I smiled and kept going putting her legs on my shoulders and shooting my tongue in her.

"Fuck! Bey, w-w-what are you d-doing?", she moans closing her eyes. I replaced my tongue with my "Eiffel Tower" fingers she calls it.

"I'm returning the favor daddy.", I say speeding up my fingers and sucking on her clit. She grabbed my head moaning like crazy.

"My god babbbyyyyy! Yes, right there. THAT'S MY FUCKING SPOT, RIGHT THERE.", she screams and I look up at her. Eyes closed tightly, mouth open wide, and scratching at the pillow next to her.

This just let you know that my head game A1.

I picked up my pace and she screamed so loud I thought Blue or Zara would wake up.

"No te dentengas ¡Está viniendo! ¡Estoy cumming tan jodidamente duro, si!", she screams and I take my fingers out and slap her clit as she squirts.

I feel accomplished. This is the FIRST time, in our whole relationship, that I made her squirt. I bet she's surprised too cause she be the one that makes me squirt.

"Damn, baby. That was good.", she says and she grabbed my face and kisses me with all of her might.

I instantly kiss back. I switch our position to where she is straddling my lap. I squeezed her ass while tilting my head and she moaned which gave me access to put my tongue in her mouth. We go at it for what it felt like for years then we come up for air.

Both of us breathing heavy and our eyes shared lust.

"Now, I would love to fuck the shit out if you but, I have to check up on our daughter.", I say patting her thigh and she gets up going in the bathroom blushing. I shook my head smiling while walking to Zara's room.