I took out a cup of porridge that I just have to put a hot water in it . I love this porridge to be honest , it's easy to do it and the taste of it kind of delicious. When I already pour the hot water in it , just a bit tho , Liam doesn't like soup that much.

When all is done I go to Liam room and put the tray on the table near his bed . I wake him up gently " love . Wake up babe ! " I put my palm on his cheeks . He open his brown eyes and give me small smile.

" what you want to eat first? Medicine or porridge ? " I said gesturing towards the tray. " medicine . " he said simply. I took the tray and sat down next to him and set the tray on my laps. " open your mouth big love !" I said , giving him a spoonful of liquid medicine. " don't we have a pill ones ? " he asked. I nods " yes we have but I think it's the best to give you liquid ones . Now eat up babe "

" I love it when you call me babe and love . It's make me feel special! " he said and open his mouth . I shoved the spoon on his mouth . When he already eat medicine , I open the porridge and he moans of hunger. " smell delicious ni! " I smiled , and feed him .

Harry Pov

"Ready to go out now ? " I asked Louis in annoyance when we are about 5 minutes staying in the car infront of my mom house. He nods nervously . " relax lou, my mom won't eat you ! " I chuckle and get out of the car as Louis do the same .

I knock the door while saying " knock knock ! " a seconds later , my mom said " who's there " I see , she is playing along. " Lemme ! " I said chuckling . " Lemme who ? " mom asked and Louis nudge my shoulder . I look at his face , as it's say what the hell ! While chuckle so I shrugged him off and said " Lemme in mom ! " I heard my mom laugh .

She open the door and hugs me . " it's been soo long I didn't see you. I'm soo sorry dear for everything that I've done. I love you always harry ! " she said and I hugs her back " it's okay mom. I'm sorry too ." She nods and look at Louis.

" you must be Louis ! He's gorgeous harry !" she said and Louis blushed and start to let his hand to shook his hand with my mom . Instead of shaking hands , my mom decides to hug him , he looks shocked but relax when my mom said something to him.

When she is done hugging him , Louis said " thanks Mrs. .." " call me Anne love. Now let's get in ! " my mom said laughing. We get in and straight to the dining room. Mom said she already cook and let's eat it before its cold . When we sat down and start to eat , my mom start the conversation.

" do you go to the college same as harry ? " she asked Louis. Louis swallow his food and shook his head " no ... I don't go collage. " he said while picking at his food . " oh , don't worry about it dear. I don't mind if you go to college or not as long as you make my baby happy . That's all matter ! " my mom smiled at Louis and he smiled back . We keep talking and laughing even tho our food is finished.

Louis excuse himself to go to toilet . " mom , do you know where dad put his cctv? " I asked my mom. My mom nods and said " yea , in the store . Why ? " " I need to use them. It's for my assignment. " I said while getting up . My mom just nod again and read her magazine. I go to the toilet that Louis go and knock the door .

" Louis ? You there ? " I asked . I heard he flushed the toilet and open the door . He looks pale . " you okay ? " I asked worryingly. He nods and smile . " I'm fine . Why you search me till here ? " he asked . " I wanted you to follow me to take cctv in the store . Don't want to leave you with my mom . " not like my mom will eat him if I let him there . He chuckle and we walked to the store .

I open the door and open the light of this store . I go in there and start to take out a box that has written my dad names . Yes . I found it. Great , he have 5. This is great. Thanks god !!

"Hazza, is this you ? " I heard Louis saying my name . I look up and I saw he holding a picture of me with my dad when I was a child. " yes , it's me ! " I said proudly. He makes a sound awww soo cute. I chuckle . I start to take out the other things in this box.

" are you done ? " Louis asked , looking at me . I nods . " let's go ! " I bring the box to the living room and saying goodbye to my mom and with that we leave . " wow. Can't believe it's already 12. Time moving fast yea ! " I said when I start the car. Louis nods and put his head on the window . "Are you okay? " I asked while rubbing his shoulder. He gave me a small smile and nods .

Okay . I start to drive carefully . The drive seem long because of the silent . Once we arrived , Louis get out of the car and walk straight to the door house and get in . Once again I shrugged it off. He's fine. No he isn't!

I frown at my mind deny my positive thinks . I took the box at the back seat and walk inside. Once I put the box on the floor , I start to look after Louis . Well , the first place I go to is bathroom. And I'm right .

''Lou?" I knock . Then he said with a hoarse voice " the door isn't locked ! " I get in and saw him sitting on the floor against the wall. I quick to be his side " what's wrong ? Are you okay? "I asked him , he open his eyes and hold my both hand to help him stand up .

'' yea I'm okay , just tired . Help me walking to the bedroom, want to sleep !" He said as we start walking . What's wrong with him. Why does he look so pale after eating. I notice that . Did he ... did he force himself to puke ? Did he have eating disorders?

The last part makes me worry. Once we are in the room , Louis lay down on his spot. " cmon Hazza , don't think too much ! I need to cuddle ! " he said tiredly. I go to his side and he start to put his head on my chest .

" lou ? Can I ask you something? " I said slowly while playing with his hair. " yea " he said. " what did you do in the bathroom after you eat your food ? " I asked . He chuckle and said " why ? Does it smell till the living room ? I'm basically shitting in the toilet bowl. Haha " he laugh and I laugh too .

" no , it's just weird. I even thought you might be anorexia. You are awfully thin Lou . " I said in serious tone . " no. I don't have anorexia haz, so don't worry about it okay. Now sleep , I'm sleepy ! " he said tiredly .

Maybe he's right . He's okay and I shouldn't be worry .

Niall Pov

" Ni, wake up ! " I heard Liam said desperately. I groan , not wanting to wake up . I'm freaking tired ! " you gonna hurt your knee if you sleep like that ! Come in my bed Ni ! " I heard he said again as he tried to lift my arm . What th- aw ! '' see I told ya ! Now wake up Ni !"

I open my eyes and look around yea I was sleeping with my arm on the bed side while kneeling down for how long I don't know . I slowly stand up with some help from Liam . I whimper when I fully stand up .

Damn ! That's freaking hurt. I shouldn't do that again ! " you okay ? " Liam asked while sitting me down on the bed . I rubbed my knees and pout " it's your fault my knee hurts ! What time is it ? " I said while looking at the digital clock .

4 freaking a.m. that's explain a lot why my knees , my arms and my neck hurts. Liam helped me rubbed my neck to make its less pain . " do you still have the stomach bug? " I asked Liam behind me.

" nope. I'm fine now . You are the greatest doctor I've ever seen! " Liam exclaimed while kissing my cheeks . If the light was turn on , Liam would see how red I am .

After a few minutes , the hurts already gone . Me and Liam lay down on the bed with our hands intertwined. " I love you Liam. Good night! " I said kissing his lips . " love you too Niall . Night !" With that we start to fall asleep again.

Thanks for reading . Please vote and comments if you want to. Lots of love Az. Ily♡