Chapter 16

Omg! Omg! SO MANY  VIEWS!!!!Thank u guys so much!!! I love u!!!❤️❤️😘😘

  I looked up at everyone else and saw that their expressions were just fine. What's going on? "Ummm.... guys? Do you all have anything wrong with your scrolls.. like anything at all?" "Nope! Mine is perfect!" Biana said dreamily. "Same!" Fitz and Keefe repeated. "Why? Is something wrong with yours?" Biana asked. "Yeah! Take a look!" I showed her and she gasped. "This is NOT what I was expecting your scroll to look like!" She exclaimed. "Let me see!" Fitz whined and Keefe grabbed it after him. They both looked up in shock. "Wow!" "This is awful!" "Who even are these people?" All these comments coming at me at once I couldn't think. "Just let me think!" I exclaimed angrily. "Sorry! That was harsh! It's just, this was not the scroll I was expecting!" "It's okay Soph!" Fitz said, trying to calm me down. "I've got it! Look at the name on the scroll at the top! Who's name does it say?" I said suddenly thinking. "It says......."

  Sorry for not updating! School and Christmas had gotten me busy! This was definitely not the best chapter I've done but it works for now hopefully! The next chapter should be better! Sorry again!