Episode 04 | edited

Start from the beginning

"That's where the crowd was the densest the last I checked."

"Thanks."

>>>

<Saya>

Saya ignored the curious eyes that followed her wherever she went as she continued to search for the general and the princess. Although it was uncomfortable, she managed to scavenge around for them undisturbed.

"Oi," Hak called lazily, looking her up and down. He had startled her but she was able to compose herself quickly.

"What? Are you just gonna stare the whole time or are you going to ask any questions?" Saya joked, smirking a devilish grin. She was well aware that her legs were barely covered by her clothes and she found it amusing to see the cold-blooded general take an interest in them.

Instead of getting flustered by her comment, Hak just returned the immortal's grin with an equally devilish grin of his own. This reaction immediately made Saya smile as she was entertained by his playfulness.

"How'd you survive?" The ocean-eyed man asked as the crowds began to disperse. His tone slowly began to convert into a more serious one as he began leading her towards the house Yona was currently residing in.

"I'm not sure I trust you enough to tell my secrets just yet. How's the princess?"

"Safe. Sleeping," was his reply. It was a quick and informative answer, just how she liked it. It seemed like Saya's opinion of this man was just getting better and better.

"Thanks," Hak suddenly said. "Thanks for helping us."

Saya just shook her head at him. "It's fine. Anyways, I'm sorry for attacking you guys at first. I have my reasons, though, I promise."

"Right. I'll ask you about that again later," he replied as he opened the door of the general's house for her. "But right now I think there's someone you want to see."

>>>

The silver-haired goddess was resting inside Hiryuu's reincarnation's room when she bolted awake from her futon. Upon realizing she was awake, Saya quickly stood up from where she was sitting and rushed out of the room to inform Hak about the situation.

Once she found him, she was basically dragging the large man back to the princess's room since he was intentionally going at a snail's pace just to aggravate her. Upon entering the room, however, the two witnessed a little blonde boy feeding the crying, red-headed princess soup. This brought a warm smile to the both of them.

"Princess Yona?"

The princess's empty gaze directed itself towards her, and upon seeing the sight of the crimson-eyed girl, her eyes immediately began to sparkle once more with relief.

"Is that you...?" Yona questioned carefully, afraid that she was just imagining things. "But I thought you died protecting us from the soldiers."

Saya scoffed jokingly at her words and placed a hand over her heart in a hurt manner. "I'm quite offended, princess! Did you really think I'd die that easily?"

This caused Yona to giggle at her playfulness and it made her forget all about the dark thoughts she was having before. "I'm so sorry for doubting you," she laughed.

"Yes, yes. I know you thought I was weak, but enough of that now." The silver-haired goddess said, standing up and gesturing to her raggedy dress. "It would be amazing if I could have a bath and a spare change of clothes right about now."

"Awhh, can't you stay a bit longer?" Yona pouted. She was especially reluctant to part with her after everything that had happened.

Saya grimaced at her request. Being in the room with what seemed to be Hiryuu made her a bit nauseous and she just wished to be alone for a bit. "I'm sorry, princess, but I can't. Hak, where could I acquire some new clothes?"

He gestured out the door and lead the goddess through the hallways towards the storage room where they kept some spare clothing.

"Are you avoiding her?" Hak asked suddenly.

Saya sighed but nodded yes. "Because of specific reasons, I'm just not really able to handle being around her yet. This is only temporary, though. I'm sure I'll get used to her presence eventually."

Hak just nodded and stayed quiet for the remainder of the walk.

Once they got to the storage room, Saya picked out a pretty, ruffled black dress. It was sleeveless with a semi-short ruffled skirt and it seemed to be made out of a tight-fitting fabric that hugged around her body's curves.

"Perfect," she mused as she held it out in front of her to examine further.

>>>

God I gotta think of who the love interest will be.

HAKS HOT TBH but like it's so hard to match his personality ;-;

Jae-ha's a flirt which would be easy but MEH.

Kija is.. well...

jdkdbdihfkfofh, kinda outta the question because I totally ship him with Yona

Shin-Ah is adorable and I already have a scene planned out for them but liek is he the FINALLLL love interest?

I've been thinking about Yoon but he's too young for a 2000 year old =3=

I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF DAO-YI! BUT NO! Dao-Yi shall have a one-sided love because he is THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND WHO DOESNT GET THE GURL!

Perhaps Zeno.

Tell me who you'd prefer be the main love interest.

To be honest, I'll probably just make a multiple route ending. OR NOT BECAUSE AFTER THE ANIME PART OF THE STORY IM GOING TO HAVE TO FOLLOW THE FRICKIN 150+ CHAPTER MANGA.

I'm not complaining, but this is gonna be a long process where you probably have no ending because the manga is still going on.

I'll just give you guys some mini chapters with dem guys den.