Chap. 3: Shadow's First Dinner (again)

Obsidian walked into the nursery. Obsidian: Wakey-wakey, Shadow. Shadow: Mmmm.....3 more minutes... Obsidian: C'mon! You'll miss your first dinner! Shadow: OMG!! Finally something to eat! Today's dinner is Chicken Noodle Soup, right? Obsidian: Yup! Anything for my shrunk-to-size Shadow! Obsidian brought Shadow into the kitchen. Obsidian: BUT if you want your soup you'll have to sit in a hi-chair and wear a bib and Tikal will feed you. Shadow: No way in the history of Sega will I do something as embarrasing as that! Blaze: Then I'll have to tickle attack you! Shadow: Don't!!!! I beg of you! Even though it'll be that embarrasing I'll do anything just for my soup! Obsidian: OK.                                         Tikal carried Baby Shadow into the hi-chair. Tikal: What's better, black or red? Shadow: Black! Tikal: OK, here's your bib. Tikal wrapped the bib around Baby Shadow's neck. She grabbed a spoon and filled it with soup. She blew on the soup and put it near Baby Shadow's mouth. Tikal: Here comes the choo-choo train! CHOO-CHOO! Baby Shadow folded his chubby arms and put a wide frown on his face. Shadow: *facepalm* Oh my Sega... Baby Shadow opened up anyway. Obsidian: That's it!                 1 portion of soup later... Shadow: I'm full. Amy: Ok, let's take a picture to cherish the moment! *holds up camera* Amy: Say cheese! Shadow: Cheese! Blaze: Haaawww.....Baby's first dinner!