Manchester

*Freya POV*
We all walk on the sidewalk to school with Chloe. "Are you OK?" Vik asks her. She nods faintly and pulls her bag up on her shoulders more. Vik told me he liked her. Alot. He said that if he had the guts to he'd kiss her, call her all the beautiful things under the sun and treat her right. JJ knows Vik likes her too. He loves the thought of them being together. JJ knows Vik will treat her right.

*Tobi POV*
As we walk down the sidewalk to school, Chloe stops dead in her tracks. "I can't do this. They don't want me there. I have to go home." She starts to panic. "Stop it! Chloe, if they don't want you here, that's theor choice. I want you here. I want you to be with me. I want you. They might not, but I do. We all need you. You're our rock, our support. You get us through everything-" She cut Vik off. "I PUT YOU THROUGH EVERYTHING! YOU DONT GET TO SAY IM A GOOD PERSON BECAUSE IM-" Vik cut her off. He kissed her.

*Vik POV*
I couldn't stop. I kissed her. I needed her. I wanted her. I have her, right here. She's beautiful. I love her.

*JJ POV*
I was about to stop whoever was kissing her, but then I saw it was Vik. I stood there smiling to myself. He loved her. He got her.