I tilted my head as my eyebrows drew together. "But, why bother?"

Ignoring me, she skipped over to the cart and held the cookies over it. "It's the greatest idea" She paused and immediately glared down at the cookies as if it was suspected of something. A smirk gripped at the corners of her mouth as she dropped it, and then she immediately went on her way across the store.

I stared blankly at her, glancing at the cookies every so often. It was a packaged box of chocolate chip cookies... An irritated smirk then formed on me. Is she serious?!

A voice behind me interrupted my thoughts. "Yo! Was that your girlfriend?!"

I turned around finding a blonde-haired, brown-eyed teenager dressed in blue, holding a bag of animal crackers with a mocking smirk placed on his face.

My eyebrows rose as my smirk faded slightly; however, I rolled my eyes and smirked again. "No!" I sighed.

The guy snickered. "Oh, really?"

I ignored him and grasped the cart, rushing over to Zelda. What the hell?

...

Zelda slowed her walking down and grabbed the cart as her serious expression weakened. Her eyes rolled down to the box of cookies and then stared up at me for a moment.

My pace was immediately slowed down once her pace was slowed down as she dragged the cart, and then I met her eyes. They were upset.

Zelda immediately glanced away once she noticed I was staring at her. "Why do you think Dark acts this way?" She asked, suddenly, trying to not make contact again as she focused on her footing.

I stared directly at the back of her head. "What do you mean?"

She scoffed. "What do I mean?!" She paused, stopping herself from looking at me with the scowl hiding on her face. "You know EXACTLY what I mean!"

I smiled, but it was faint. "Are you talking about yesterday?"

She grunted and forced herself to turn around with slight hesitation. Then, she faced me with her frightening scowl, gripping the cart tight, and glared with angered eyes causing the cart to come to an abrupt stop to her roaring aura. "Not just YESTERDAY! His OVERALL behavior!" she snapped. "What are you? Immune to all his madness?" she cried.

I stared with no expression. "No," I said straightforwardly.

Her lip twitched as the fire in her eyes softened a little. "Then, how..." she mumbled. Her grip loosened on the cart as her eyes began to wander off. She nodded up to me halfway. "Are you okay?" She asked, glancing away every few moments.

I bit my lip. "Are you okay?"

She froze with a blank stare and quickly turned away. "No..." she mumbled.

And, from that moment, she continued to ignore me as she made no contact with me. Nothing worked...

...

Zelda's head bobbed down to look inside the cart to view the few things in it. "Shoot..." she finally said.

I rubbed my arm, a bit annoyed. "What is it?"

"Uh..." Her face flustered with rose. "I forgot something..."