Chapter 6- Jealously/Movie night

Chapter 6

Ella's pov:

     I shake off the feeling and follow the boys and Marie to the roller coaster, when Harry catches up to us. He looks mad, what's up with him? Oh, well as long as he doesn't ruin my fun we are ok. We get in line and see this blonde eyeing Harry. She walks up to us and instantly starts flirting with him, and all I can do is stare, and watch as Harry eyes her up and down. For crying out loud, she's has way to much make up on, short, and obviously a total bitch. Wait, I shouldn't care, I hate him. I roll my eyes and walk back to the boys, that have moved up in the line.

     "Hey guys! So, who is sitting next to who?" I ask.

     "Well we decided, I sit next to Zayn, Niall and Marie, and Louis can go with you or Harry." Liam stated.

     "Oh cool, but I think I'll sit with Louis. Harry over there is a little too interested in something else." I scoff, rolling my eyes.

     "Well, someone is jealous." Marie said poking my side like a little kid.

     "I am not jealous." I state.

     " Ok, whatever you say." She says. I roll my eyes.

We get on the ride and everyone is in front of Lou and I, except for Harry, who he is sitting behind us. He looks at me and Louis sitting together when the ride begins, hell, why not make him jealous. I know he get jealous easily when I talk to other guys and hug them. So, when the cart goes down the steep hill, I grab Louis arm and he grabs back. The ride is over and I know Harry was looking at us. Louis got a call from his girlfriend saying she's wants to have a movie night with all of us invited. We walk around for a few more hours and then finally decide to go back and set up for tonight.

Harry's Pov:

     We head back home to set up for the movie night. I'm driving, and everyone is having their own conversation except me and Ella. Jake suddenly flash my mind. How does he know Ella?

     "So how's school?" I ask her trying to get info on how he would know her.

     "Good, I guess." I could tell she's lying to me. We used to be best friends for crying out loud, I can easily tell when she's trying to hide something.

     "That's a lie, tell me the truth. I know you to well to know when your lying." I state so we could get to the point quicker.

     She sighs.

" I can't tell you, Harry. And were here anyways.' She tell me quietly.

     We all get out of the car and ride the elevator back up to the hotel room. I go make popcorn when my phone rings in my pocket.

     "Hello?" I question. I totally forgot to check the caller I.D.

     "Harry? It's me, Perrie. I wanted to surprise Zayn." She says. Zayn hasn't seen Perrie in a month and I feel bad for my mate.

     "Oh cool, we are having a movie night with the boys, Eleanor, Niall's crush, and her friend." I tell her.

     "Ok. Thanks, Haz! See you guys soon!" She says bye and ends the call before I could say bye.

     I walk into the living room and see Eleanor talking to Ella. I wave hi to Eleanor and walk back to my room to take a shower. Once I'm done, I call Louis to come to my room.

     "HEY LOUIS, come here." I half yell. He walks into the room with a confused look on his face.

"I saw Jake at the carnival today and he looked at Ella, I think she's his next target." I say with no emotion.

     "That's not possible, how would he know Ella? You and I both know he only goes after people he wants to get revenge on. " He says.

     "I don't know Lou, but I have a bad feeling about it." I state, with my teeth clinched.

     "Ok well, if you really want to know ask him yourself or I'll have Eleanor find out. They seem to be getting along pretty well. Just calm down, mate." He said.

     "Have Eleanor ask her sometime. I need to know, wait, actually, I'll find out my self." I state.

     He nods and walks out of the room. I lay on my bed thinking how he would know her. I was brought out of my thoughts when someone knocks on the  front door. I walk out of my room to see everyone setting up with a confused look on their faces. I smirk and tell Zayn to get it so he walks over to the door and opens it. The look on his face is priceless. He has a the biggest smile on his face, as he picks up Perrie, spins her, and kisses her.

"What?! How did you get her! I've missed you so much!" he says.

"Well by car and Harry told me where you guys were so I decided to join you." She says smiling.

 Zayn looks at me and I just shrug. Perrie walks over to Eleanor and they hug while she introduces Ella to Perrie. I see Ella wave Marie over to introduce her to Eleanor and Perrie. We start the movie around 6 but Ella says that she has to got home and finish her homework. We all awe at the same time and she just giggles and walks out of the room. Her giggle is cute, wait, what am I saying. Ugh, I can't have her walk home alone, Jake might get to her! I get up, grab my keys, and hustle out the door to catch up to here, and take her home.

                              ********************************************************************

What's up guys! Ok so what you think?  Ugh, I know this filler but idk what happened but I promise hat the next chapter is better and not a filler :)  Thank you so much for reading!

Vote, Comment!

     ~ Jess xx