°T H I R T Y F O U R°

A U R O R A

{A year later}

"Come here Amara"I said picking my baby girl up from her baby bed. She was only a few months old. Ajax see her a couple of times because our new alpha/ her uncle/ my brother don't want him near us again.

"You need help with her"my mom ask.

"I thought you and dad was leaving"I said narrowing my eyebrows.

"We are. In a few. Just saying goodbye to my beautiful daughter and granddaughter"she kiss my forehead and Amara.

"Mom your staying in Cuba for two weeks"I laugh.

"I know. It's just ima miss y'all"she said. "Plus your father is beginning the ceremony"oh shit. I rush downstairs with Amara in my arms. Aaron and uncle Michael look at me like something was wrong.

I ran to the backyard to see everyone was there. I gave Amara to Connie and stand next to Lupa. "Your late"Miguel whisper looking back.

"I'm sorry"I whisper back.

"My pack. We're gather here today to celebrate our new alpha. The king of this pack. Miguel Blake Salvador"my dad said.

"WOOAAAHHH. THATS MY BOY"my mom yelled making me laugh.

"Everybody knows that honey"my dad said.

"Sorry"she blushed

"Anyways as I saying"--"Miguel do you accept this crown as king, leader, Alpha to this pack"

"I do"Miguel said then turn to Lupa.

"Pack do you accept Miguel Blake Salvador as your new leader"my dad said in his alpha voice. The pack didn't hesitate. They all howled excited and happy that he is.

"Well then. Son you have a plate full. You sure you can take care this pack"my dad ask one more time.

"Yes father"Miguel nod his head. My father smile then put the crown on his head.

"You will now have Miguel Blake Salvador as leader, protector, king of this pack. Alpha Miguel"Everybody howled and jump. Miguel turn into his wolf and howled.

Im so proud of him

Im so proud of him.

_____________________

So this is the last chapter. Y'all did wanted a book four on Miguel and Aurora and the rest of the gang. The sad part is that Brittany and micah is leaving also with Michael and Aaron. New beta is coming and more drama.

Ima miss Brittany and micah tho. They started the book and everybody loved it.

Thanks for the comments and votes tho.

Love y'all and I'm gone😍😍😍✌✌

_*******************_
CHARACTERS

Aurora - Mariah Howell

Miguel - Adrian Conrad

Ajax- Ed skrein

Connie - itsme.yaz

Lupa- Victoria vanna

Micah- David Beckham

Brittany- Nia long

Michael - Frank grillo

Aaron - Adam Levine

Valerie - Val mercado

Lunar- robinroxette

Christopher- Michael elay