Chapter 7 Finale :)

Yay! FINALE! The grow up so fast :'( Well here it be :)

~Addie's POV~

We woke up at 8:00am to get ready to get out of the hospital. The nurses took all my IVs out and let me get dressed. We walked out and they made sure I could go on my own.

"It's raining." I said. I got up and ran to the little island in the middle of the parking lot. I started dancing in the rain. They all looked at me for a minute accept for my sister. She ran over to me and started dancing to. Then my friends came over and did the same thing. Even Ricky came over and started dancing.

I was so happy to go back to my normal life. The rain helped remind me of that and I loved feeling it after being cooped up in the hospital.

Then, Chase stepped in. But instead of dancing, he asked for some alone time with me. He walked over to me and gave me a hug and that's when I broke down crying.

"I'm so sorry for making you worry." I cried.

"It isn't you fault. I'm sorry for you and your bestfriends getting in a fight and then your parents spliting and I put icing on the cake by starting a fight with you." I looked up at him and he had tears rolling down his face.

"Chase, you have stuck by me this whole time. You survived my family and my crazy life. I couldn't ask for anything more." I cried even harder. He lifted my face up and kissed away my tears. I looked him in those deep blue eyes of his, "I had no idea someone could care so much...about me." He hugged me so tight, I thought I would have to go back to the hospital.

"Addie, everyone cares for you. Everyone. I have loved you since the day I saw you walk down those stairs. I don't want to lose you again. I was so worried I was going to. I don't think I can live without you. I don't want to be apart from you. Ever."

"I had no idea someone could care so much." Was all I could say.

"I...I love you, Addie." He said and looked right into my eyes.

"I love you too, Chase." I said.

Then I felt his warm lips on mine. I grabbed him and pulled him closer. He picked me up and spun me around. It was all perfect. Just how I wanted to my first kiss to be. We stood there kissing for what seemed like a year.

"Hey love birds!" And then I felt something really cold.

"Ahhh! You guys!" Chase yelled. Ugh. I really don't want to get a cold.

"Hey! Sorry the girls threw water. I told them not to, of couse they don't listen to me." Ricky said as he wrapped me in a towel. I looked over at the girls, Chase was chasing them with a bucket of water. Well, all is well and I had my first kiss. Finally.

~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe...<3

Ahhh! It's over! Maybe..I might write more. Probably not. Well! I hope everyone liked it! :D Thanks for reading! Fan! Comment! Vote! And check out my other stories :) Byee

<3 - Serenity