Chapter 19

"Harry, come here would you? Mom is on the phone." I said, yelling at him. He's such a slow walker but at the same time he's a fast runner. I like seeing him walking so formal and elegant everyday. "Anne? Andrea?" He questioned confusedly. It always got mixed up, when I said mom he thinks I'm talking about Anne when I'm talking about my mom. But when he said mom, he talks about my mom and not Anne. It's confusing..

"It's Andrea, go talk to mom for a minute I need to do something." I kissed his cheek. Me and Harry have been really distant lately. I'm working and he's working is the problem. We love working more than anything but relationship comes first. We're not official, no. But I feel like I'm getting too attached, yeah too attached.

I opened up my computer and saw a lot of work undone. Really, work is really tiring. I am enjoying it but sometimes it could get too hectic. Seeing Harry on the street with cameras everywhere, I can't believe how that feels like. His fans are supportive but when it comes to camera and paparazzi, it's not fun. Harry is not that kind of person who liked cameras but he gets use to it. Even sometimes he would punch something and stop in the middle do the street just to contain himself. Does he has any sort of issue? Is what I'm asking. I tried to ask him but he avoid it every time I asked him that. Maybe he tries to keep it a secret from me.

"Babe, mom and Anne will come home tomorrow." He said, opening the door happily. I couldn't see such fear on his eyes. "Harry..." I called for his name softly and pleadingly. He sits next to me with his hands around my waist. His soft rubs touched me with a gentle tickle that makes me smirk a bit. "I don't like it when you call my name like that." He said smiling over at me, giving me a secretive looks on his face. "Then be honest with me." I said raising my voice higher but softly. He widen up his eyes. "I don't have something to tell you right now, Taylor." He said softly but huskily. His eyes are so green and light up right now. "Harry, I'm begging you." I said again with the same tone I used. "I don't have something to tell you, baby."

"Do you have any issues? Harry!" He kissed my forehead gently and lift my head up to see his face. His face is full of fear and concern. "Anger issue." He kissed my lips after saying that. His lips all wet and raspy. A tear shed from my eyes and I could feel it felling on my lips. The touch of something so depressing and sad is not beautiful. "Why didn't you tell me?" I said with the most upset tone. "Because I'm not sure why I have this anger issue thingy. I don't like to talk about it."

"You know that I'm always here for you, anytime you need me. If you need me talk to me, call my name I will come to you." I smiled at him and out my hands on his cheeks. His body are warm and shivering. "Don't hide something important from me. Especially when it comes to health."

"What about your self harm? I don't want you to do that." He lift up my arms and move his hands to my hips, carrying me. "I'm not doing it now." I said giving him a wide smile. "Promise me you won't do that ever again. It's not safe for your health." He kissed my cheek playfully. "Okay." I said not giving him the promise. "Okay what? You have to say I promise." I pouted my lips and smiled. "Okay, I promise." I said seriously this time. "I lo-- like you." I almost blurt it out like It's a simple thing to say. His mouth form a cheeky little smile and he kissed my nose. "What are you about to say baby?" He teased me with the most teasing smile. "I like you..." I said blushingly. "I like you too.."