College Life is My Life

Wren's POV

No one ever said College Life was the dream life but it's my life now. My name is Wren Carson,an average 23 year old student here at the Academy of Arts University in NYC,New York.I might be an normal college student in statistics,but that doesn't mean my look is average. I have pale light skin,jet black wavy hair with two chunks of my hair dyed dark teal to go with my piercing blue eyes,a septum piercing and a medusa (and for those who don't know what kind of piercings those are,a septum is the one in the center of your nose where your nostrils are and a medusa is the piercing in the spot between your nose and lips).I also have black gages which make up the so called scary part of me since people judge others with piercings or tattoos.

Anyways I had on my favorite black leather jacket that my best female friend Aria gave me for my 20th birthday,a cool black t-shirt with a skull on it that I found in a thift store in the lower east side a few weeks ago,black pleather leggings,bla...

Anyways I had on my favorite black leather jacket that my best female friend Aria gave me for my 20th birthday,a cool black t-shirt with a skull on it that I found in a thift store in the lower east side a few weeks ago,black pleather leggings,black combat boots,and my black leather bag with a spiked cross on it. I had on light grey eyeshadow and clear lip gloss.

I had a long day of classes today but hey,no one said becoming a Fashion Editor was going to be a piece of cake but I love it regardless.

I went to my dorm at around 5:30 to change and head to Panera Bread to meet up with my closest friends in the whole world,My friends Aria Anderson,Priscilla Waynes or Izzy,her nickname,Diamond Simms,Spencer Lane,Heatherette Reed and Tyler Mason.

Aria and I met when we were 5,I met Priscilla and Heatherette last year here in college,I met Diamond and Spencer in my junior year of High School,where I learned they were step-sisters(Spencer's mom married Diamond's dad),and I met Tyler 3 years ...

Aria and I met when we were 5,I met Priscilla and Heatherette last year here in college,I met Diamond and Spencer in my junior year of High School,where I learned they were step-sisters(Spencer's mom married Diamond's dad),and I met Tyler 3 years ago when I went on a trip to Miami with my mom and she wound up moving up here. I was nervous about how they would all get along at first but they all got along really well and we've be close ever since.

Also joining us are our good guy friends Donghyun and Jonghyun Kim,Kibum "Key" Kym,Jinki "Onew" Lee,Taemin Ryong,Jeongmin Lee,Hyungseong Shim,Minho Choi,Minwoo Ryu and the twins Youngmin and Kwangmin Nam. All the guys moved here from South Korea,My best guy friend Donghyun  and his older brother Jonghyun moved here 15 years ago during my 8th grade year of school,Donghyun was my age while Jonghyun was a year older so he was a freshman in the same high school I wound up going to,Key moved here 16 years ago and was the first one,becoming a very good friend of Ari's and mine,Onew and Jeongmin Lee who are cousins moved here 10 years ago,Hyungseong,Minwoo and Minho,who are all best friends already moved here 7 years ago,and the twins moved here around the same time I met Diamond and Spencer. They all look like they could be models,heck I wouldn't be surprised if they all got offered a modeling job. Anyways,Donghyun and Key had platinum blond hair,Minho,Onew and Jeongmin had dark brown hair,Jonghyun had light brown hair with a hint of gray in it,Taemin,Minwoo and Hyungseong had black hair,and the twins had brown hair with a bit of their hair in their favorite colors,Youngmin had red while Kwangmin had blue. Donghyun,Jeongmin,Onew,Minho,Taemin and Key had light skin while Jonghyun,Minwoo,Hyungseong and the twins had light tan skin.All the guys had brown eyes,although Key wears colored contacts to change up his look.