Lets get out of here

Jason POV: "Cut the crap Slade! Let my daughters go now!" I yelled. "Let me think about it..... No! See I need these little brats" Slade said. "Fine we'll I guess I just have to kill you and then free them" I said as I grab out my gun and quickly shot him in the arm. He screamed in pain. "Raven go try to get the girls out of here! I'll take care of him!" I said. She nodded and went over to the girls. Slade was holding his arm. "Is this how we treat friends?" he said smirking under that mask of his. "We're not friends you monster!!!" I was about to shoot him again, but he punched me in the gut making me fall back. He grab his sword and charged right at me. I got up and jump, so he missed me. His sword was stuck now. I took this advantage and grab one of my X's and threw it at him. It hit him on his hand. He scream. I threw another and then another one. One hit his knee and he caught the other one and threw it back at me. I moved some, but it still cut me a little. Slade finally got his sword unstuck and charge and me once more. I grab my smoke bomb and threw it. It became dark. I moved from where I was, so Slade would stab me. As the smoke begins to clear up. Slade was in front me confused, wondering where I was. I tapped his shoulder, he turned around then I punched him in the face! He shook his head and punched me back. I kicked him where the sun don't shine. He got down on his knees, I kicked his face making him unconscious. "Pay back a bitch, BITCH!" I yelled as I kick him one more time. "JASON!!!!! The girls are still being electrocuted!! I can't stop it!!" Raven screamed. Trying to use her powers to get them out of there. I started to panic. If they are still electrocuted any longer, they die. Then I got an idea. "Raven get away from the cage!" She ran over to where I was. "What are you going to do?" She ask. I grab one of my X bombs and threw it at the cage. As soon as she heard the beeping, she covered us with her powers. Then it exploded. The girls was out of the cage and they weren't being electrocuted anymore. We ran over to them and hug the tightly. "We missed you guys so much!!!!!!" We all just stayed there for a while, until the others came in. "I guess that the plan went successful?" Nightwing said smiling as he looked at Slade then us. "Yeah it did!" "We should call the police and a ambulance" Raven suggested. Cyborg called them and Nightwing put Slade in handcuffs. While Beastboy and Starfire was keeping a close eye on Terra.

Everyone was waiting for the police and a ambulance to come. Slade started to wake up for being unconscious. The first person he saw was Terra. "You backstabbing bitch!!!!!! And you know what that means!!!!!" Slade said. "Shut up Slade! Your not going to do anything. But sit there and wait for the police to take you away!" Nightwing yelled. Slade just laugh. Everyone got scared, because Slade never laugh and it was creepy. The girls started to cry because of it. They held on tight to their parents. While the Titans wasn't paying attention, Slade unlock the handcuffs and took them off. He punch Cyborg and kick Nightwing. He then grab out a small remote from his pocket. "Goodbye Traitor!!!" He yelled as he pressed the big red button on the remote. injecting the nanoscopic probes in Terra's body, she fell down, holding her stomach, and crying in pain. "NO!!!!!!" everyone yelled except for Slade. Beastboy and Starfire ran over to her. Beastboy held on to her. "Terra!" he cried. Tears started coming down his cheeks. Slade just stood there laughing "Thats what the traitor get! She will die in a few minutes!" he said still laughing. Nightwing punched him and held on to his neck "Stop it now!" he yelled "Well hate to say this Robin, but this one you can't stop. I didn't put a stop button on this one. Because I really want her dead!" Slade said. Nightwing let go of him and he looked at Raven. "What?" She said "Do you think you could-" Nightwing begun but Raven cut him off "No! There's no way in the hell! I will not help her! She can die for all I care!" "Please Raven, please" Beastboy said sadly, still holding on to Terra. It was getting worse, Terra started to cry more and more. She only had a few minutes left. "Raven please!" Starfire said. All of the Titans was begging her to help save the woman that help kidnap her daughters! Raven really didn't care, actually she wanted Terra and Slade to die, but mostly Terra. She didn't care if the Titans will hate her more if she doesn't help. Like they do still hate her, so what's the point. But she was still good. "Fine! I'll help the bitch." She said, she walk over to Terra and blue magic cover her hand. She was about to touch Terra, but for some reason Terra grab her wrist "Raven don't do it!" She said. "What?!" Everyone said extremely confused. "I know you don't want to do it. And I don't blame you. If I was you I wouldn't help me either. To be honest  I deserve to die. All I do is hurt people and I don't want to hurt anyone else. I know that if I live, I will just cause more trouble and I don't want that...." Terra said. "Terra please... don't say that. Let Raven heal you. I know there's some good in you somewhere." Beastboy said. Terra just smiled "You said that last time when we went through this. And it didn't work out." She said. Terra then looked at Jason. "Hey Jason come here" she said. Jason walk over there "what?" He said coldly. Quickly, Terra grab his knife and stab herself in the neck. "TERRA!!! NO!!!!!" Blood started coming out, she was dying extremely fast now, because of that. "Love you Beastboy......" that was her last words.

The police and the ambulance came. They took Slade to Arkham Asylum, he was Batman's problem now. And Terra was well in a body bag..... Beastboy was heartbroken all over again, but worse than last time. Starfire was extremely sad too, because while Raven was gone Terra became her new 'sister'.

Quinn and Iris went to the hospital. Because they were electrocuted really badly and they had to stay there for a while. Raven and Jason didn't leave at all. They stayed with them the whole entire time. Even though Terra was dead and Slade was gone, they were still scared that their daughters will get kidnap again.