Page 3: Winter Fun || (Sam x Reader) ✔

Edited

Warnings: Fluff, kissing

"Oh, Sam~" I called out in a song singing voice, looking out the window at the snow. I heard him walk in from the office and into the library where I was.

"Yes, (Y/n)?" he asked. I turned to him, smiling. He raised an eyebrow. "Do I have something on my face?" He asked touching his cheek.

"Nope." I giggled "Than what's wrong, and how come you're looking at me like that?" He asked once more. I hummed and walked over to him, standing on my tiptoes and started to kiss him and the second I felt him kiss back I pulled away. I giggled at the blush that appeared on his cheeks.

"You love me right?" I asked innocently.

"M-More than anything." His blush turned from pink to light red. I looked out the window again then back at Sam.

"Than," I paused for dramatic effect "Do you wanna build a snowman?" I asked smiling ear to ear. Sam looked at me with a confused yet happy expression. I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing, but it didn't work.

It only took him a second or so to speak.

"I can't believe you just said that." He said smiling. I kept laughing but calmed down to look at him.

"My question was real, though," I said also smiling.

"Of course I do." He said looking at the door then at me.

"Race you to the coat closet." He said then started running.

"Hey! No fair!" I called after him. He laughed I smiled before I started running after him. We got to the closet and put on our coats, gloves, and hats.

We ran outside. What turns out as innocent snowman making turned into a snowball war when Sam threw one at me. I looked at him and he turned around whistling as if he were innocent."Oh, you did not just do that," I said making a snowball.

"Do what?" Sam asked making a fake confused look. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"This," I said throwing the snowball and hitting his arm. He looks at where I hit him then started to stare at me for a little before yelling "SNOWBALL FIGHT." Then started throwing more snowballs at me I did throw some at him as well.

The longer we were fighting the closer we got and after a couple of minutes, we were making out in front of the unfinished snowman. When he pulled away I giggled and smiled up at Sam, who was smiling at me. His cheeks were pink but I couldn't tell if he was blushing or it was from the cold.

"I love you." He said and I smiled wider.

"I love you too." We stared at each other for a minute before I pushed him away and started running towards the house.

"Race you to the hot chocolate!" I called.

"Now that's hot fair!" He called back I laughed and kept running, but before I got into the house I felt arms wrap around my waist. I let out a little"eep"

"Gotcha," Sam whispered into my ear. I giggled and turn my head to look at him. He smiled and kissed me yet again, I kissed back happily.

"You're one to talk , Mr. I have super speed"

"Yeah, yeah.. let's go get some hot chocolate." He said as we walked into the house, taking off our coats and stuff. He picked me up and carried me to the kitchen and set me down on the counter. I giggled and watched as he tried to make us hot chocolate.

Okay I know what you think and yes this was going to be for Matthew and yes Matthew maybe my favorite and all but I felt as if I give him TOO much attention so I tried my best to make this Matthew story into a Sam story because my friend loves him but anyway I hope you enjoy this story if you want yourself to be in the next one tell me your name of choice and the boy you want and I'll try my best to make your fanfic a reality have a nice night or day and I'll see you next time bye💖💚💖💚💖