16

Wow, I just now noticed how much this story is evolving from how I thought it would be. From here on it's only going to get better people.

Disclaimer: I do not own the MTV show Teen Wolf. This is a fan-made story and nothing more. Please, for the love of god, don't sue me.

...

"Yah wolf, yah!"

"Stiles," Derek said with gritted teeth, "if you say that one more time I'm going to slam you into a tree."

Derek had been carrying Stiles on his back into the forest as they went to the location Danny texted them saying that he spotted a Friffin with his cameras.

Stiles snorted a wicked grin appearing on his face. "Like you don't want to do that already."

He yelped as Derek moved slightly to the side allowing him to get hit in the head by the side of a tree.

"You jackass," Stiles hissed rubbing the sore spot on his head, "that so reduces your compatible mate points."

They went further into the woods, Stiles would say they were almost a mile in them. He was impressed despite himself, he didn't think Danny and Scott would put this much effort into the surveillance like he asked them to do.

Derek stopped running immediately once a large gust of wind hit both him and Stiles blowing them back quite a bit.

Stiles sighed getting off Derek's back and observing the area. "That must be him or her or whatever."

"Stiles, if I tell you to run you'll do it. Is that clear?" Derek turned to his fellow Alpha growling at him warningly.

Once upon a time that might have frightened Stiles, the intimidating look on Derek's face that promised nothing but pain to those who defied him, but not today. Today was a new day with a new spin on things.

"Sure, as long you do the same if I ask you to leave," Stiles replied with a shrug taking his bag off his shoulder and taking out his pepper gun. He figured since that since his little pepper gun had such an effect on the Friffin's, this pepper gun would really stick it to them.

"I'm not joking," Derek snarled with blood red eyes.

"Neither am I," Stiles said giving the werewolf a small smile. He decided to end the conversation by just turning his back on him and looking around the forest.

Stiles winced as he heard the sound of a familiar scream fill his hears. He barely had time to focus on it as another gust of wind hit him and Derek, sending them both to the ground.

The wind seemed to be blowing them in a certain spot, keeping them in place like a cage and shut off from the rest of the world.

Stiles cursed knowing that despite him having the perfect weapon for this situation he still couldn't use it if he couldn't pinpoint where his enemy was.

A sudden roar brought him out of his thoughts. Stiles looked over and saw Derek sniffing around trying to see if he could catch a whiff of the creature. That was when an idea hit him.

"Derek! We have to work together," Stiles shouted running over to the werewolf despite the wind trying to pull him away.

"I can handle this myself," Derek denied stubbornly with a glare.

If he were a girl, Stiles felt that this would have been the time that he would start complaining about how stupid men are. Why do all the guys in his life have to be so prideful?

"Educate me Derek, exactly how are you going to handle this by yourself?" Stiles demanded, his heart beating erratically, knowing that they didn't have the time to have a conversation but knowing that this has to be said. "Are you going to spread wings and go all birds of prey on him? Because that's the only way someone like you can kill a flying enemy."