13

This chapter is going to have a lot of fluff in it. Also, we're finally going to get into more detail on pack dynamics.

Disclaimer: I do not own the MTV show Teen Wolf. This is a fan-made story and nothing more. Please, for the love of god, don't sue me.

...

When Stiles pulled into his driveway he could see the lights were still on downstairs, that was never a good sign.

Preparing himself for the inevitable earful he was going to get, Stiles took his time getting out of his jeep. Jackson followed his lead getting out of the passenger's seat and carefully walking behind him. The entire drive over here he had his hands folded and a disgruntled look on his face, Jackson looked like a total brat but he surprisingly didn't say anything to him.

With a heavy sigh, Stiles took out his keys and went to open the front door of his house. No sooner than when he was about insert the key into the keyhole did the door fly open to reveal his very angry father.

"In the house now." John said with gritted teeth slowly saying each word after one another.

"We have a guest," Stiles told him briefly.

Looking over his sons shoulder he saw Jackson standing behind Stiles stiffly. The jock refused to look in the elder man's direction.

"This isn't the time for a house visit Stiles," John said to his son sternly before directing his attention to Jackson, "I'm sorry son but you'll have to go home."

"He doesn't have a home to go to," Stiles confessed to his father honestly, "I told him he could stay here tonight."

John groaned eyeing Jackson with a critical gaze. It seems that he's trying to hold back showing any kind of emotion but was so distraught that he couldn't stop his vulnerable feelings from seeping out on his face.

Still, John just couldn't let his son invite people to stay with them whenever he feels like it.

"Son, didn't we talk about-"

"Dad," Stiles pleaded in desperation, "can we please just let him stay the night and talk about this in the morning, please?"

John shot his son a confused look. Why did Stiles look so exhausted and weak? His wobbling from side to side was more than just his ADHD kicking in. Something happened to him while he was gone.

"Fine," John finally said as he was awfully tired himself. He gave his son a stern look, "but we're talking about this later."

Stiles just nodded and moved into the house with Jackson once again stunning his father with the lack of a smart remark.

"Get some sheets and pillows from the closet," John told the teens with a yawn.

"Night dad," Stiles said doing just what his father asked before guiding Jackson to the spare bedroom.

"Here it is," Stiles flicked the lights on the room. It was fairly sized room and just as big as his own.

"My closet is bigger than this room," Jackson grumbled throwing his suitcase down next to the bed.

"Don't you mean your former closet," Stiles snapped angrily throwing the sheets and pillows on the bed.

Jackson just turned and blinked in his direction, not looking shocked or angry, just looking at him.

"Sorry," Stiles said sincerely, "it's just been a rough day."

The jock just grunted, slipping off his shoes, and then tucking himself in bed.