WGM (TOS) : Twenty-one

Start from the beginning

They both marched into the whole night market, as the camera follows. They kept on whispering things to each other that would surely be cut into the episode, since they're the only one who knew what the talk is all about. She kept on giggling, as he whispered goofy things in her ears, pointing into booths, eating random foods that they got interested into.

It was a truly unbelievable night, yet he kept his guard up, knowing this was still a foreign country and others might have had their attention at 'his' girl. Yet, she was also the same. The camera might have noticed that he was busy protecting her at any cause, yet they were oblivious of the fact that she was also aware of the girls ogling into his direction. She felt her eyes being full of fire whenever a girl would meet her eyes right after melting Sungjae down within their stares. And she would reply with an intense one, scaring them away.

He was curious of the fact that she had this sharp look before they walk back into their hotel room. Her cling into his arms turned tighter, before it loosens completely right after they got inside their room.

She sighed in relief, after locking the door completely. She blinked a couple of times before she saw him staring at her. "Waeyo?" She asked, before she shrugged him off walking completely in the bed room. He felt a little flustered at her sassiness, before he lightly followed her with his foot steps. He leaned into the near wall, before he watched her sat into the bed while looking up into his eyes.

"Why?" He asked as well, as she shook her head. He shrugged, feeling a little tension in the air which was completely different from the atmosphere at the outside. This was one of her character traits, she tends to change her mood so easily without cautions. One second, she was giggling and all. And then now, she had this straight face while he was across her. What's her problem for today? He didn't even knew.

She stood up from the bed, as she walked over to his direction before tiptoeing into him. He chuckled a little? Before she tugged into his arm, as she left a small peck of kiss on his lips that caught him in surprise. He was frozen right into the spot, as she continued to stare at him with a poker face. He blinked a couple of times, before he glanced at her. "Oppa, are the girls here prettier?" He frowned at her question, before he tilted his head in response. "What's with the question?", "Just answer me."

And there she was again, being paranoid and hysterical. Yes, they didn't have a label, yet they knew their feelings enough to show some jealousy. He felt a little lighter, knowing what's going on with her mind. He chuckled a little, gaining a little strength from her words. "Is that what you're thinking about?" She nodded slowly, "Ani, oppa. You see, we were busy strolling through the night market. And everywhere we go, girls would go into your direction." She muttered, before averting her eyes from him. He stifled a light laugh, before lifting both of his palms to cup her face, catching her attention.

Her eyes widen in curiousity, before he deliberately smiled. "Aegi." She replied with a light frown, before she felt him lean closer to seal her lips shut. Her eyelids turn heavy, as she closed her eyes feeling his lips. He laughed a little throughout the kiss, before he felt her smile as well.

He decided to pull away, but then she responded so quickly and caught back his lips right before he sucked in some air. He felt the early tension rise up against his body, as his hands ran down to circle around her waist. Her hands climbed up, reaching for the nape of his neck, as she felt his tongue running over her lower lip. She sighed in content, before realizing that her legs were being poked by the edge of the bed. She lost a little balance, before she accidentally pulled him down into the king sized bed, making both of them stop on their tracks.

His eyes widen, seeing how compromising both of their position were. Seeing how he was on top of her, and how she had her legs intertwined with his. "Ani, Sooyoung-" his words were cut off when he felt her fingers brushing into the nape of his neck that made him bite his lips in response. "Sooyoung-ah, listen-" his words kept on knocking down, this time she pulled his head lower for his forehead to lean into hers. Feeling her hot breathe, fanning over his lips.

He was dazed and confused for a minute, before he felt his legs trembled as it was hanging on the edge while hers was intertwined within' his.

"Oppa." She whispered, before he saw her eyes, deeply gazing into him. He sighed in defeat, before completely pulling away in response. "Ani, Sooyoung. We need to change our clothes..." He trailed off when her hands ran to his shoulders, before pulling him back into the bed, as she rolled over on top. Smiling in victory, she took the moment to giggle, seeing how flustered his face was. "Oppa, it's our honey moon right?", "Yah, little lady. Get off me, don't you dare to continue your words." He retorted almost peeling off her hands from his shoulders. But in reality, he had no guts to retort when she was being bossy between them.

"Why are you averting your eyes from me? I'm feeling a little hot." She muttered, leaning closer to his ear as she kissed his neck, feeling him shiver in response. She heard his breathe hitched, as she felt his hands ran down to her thigh, making her frozen in her position. "Sooyoung-ah." He whispered into her ear, and it was her turn to shiver this time. But, the happenings were too quick.

He hurriedly, caught her weight, slamming her into the soft bed as he sat down, "What you do... what do you... What were doing you now right? Huh?" He could feel how he was messing up with his words right now. Isn't it supposed to be, 'What were you doing right now? Shit, Sungjae. She sat up as well, laughing straightly before she crossed her legs. (But he threw her a pillow, telling how she should cover up herself.)

"Do you think I'm laughing right now? Well, no. Don't you ever do that again. Just because 'We Got Married' offered us an honey moon, doesn't mean-" he was cut off into his own tongue, not being able to follow his words with what he intended to. She stared at him for a long time, before giggling. "Aigoo, oppa. It's really fun to tease you. Have you seen your face? You should." She exclaimed before winking as she stood up from the bed. She heard him yell for her name, as she turned around seeing him with a serious expression, "And you do think that it's for fun? Yah, you should've thank that I'm your virtual husband. What if it's others!? They would've taken the chance to get what you shouldn't give." Raising her eyebrow, she knew he was upset of her trick. But, after seeing him turn around to head for the bath room.

She wrapped her arms around his waist from behind once again which made him stumble in his composure. Laughing, she pressed her cheeks into his back as she muttered, "That's why I'm thankful for you, oppa.

Thank you for respecting me."

Maybe, that was enough to make him smile once again. She knew he wouldn't dare to cross the line, that's the reason why she started that prank for him. And even if she wanted a time with him, it was more satisfying to think that a prankster like him, was a gentleman who would always respect his girl.

She smirked in victory, "Oppa, I'm so lucky to have you."

______________________________

A/N:
Well.... I have no comments. I hope you were enjoying both of my stories! ^^ "Mister Miss" and this!

A shout out to unplannedimpulse too! She's such a great person to be friends with! Check her stories out as well, she's such a great writer to be honest! And the reason why I started making stories was because of the story she made about bbyu. She's my inspiration. ;) So, see you guys on the next chapter! I'll be doing a narrative research report! See y'all! Loveyou guys! 💞