Chap. 1: Not Your Average Babysitting Client

Shadow was taking his normal walk around town, bored out of his mind. He went to sit on a bench to think of what he could do. But Mephiles came swooping in and without warning, shot a ray gun at Shadow. Shadow fell off the bench in pain. He felt himself getting younger. His limbs were shrinking. Obsidian the half cat, half bat and her friends, Blaze the Cat, Amy the Hedgehog, and Tikal the Echidna came rushing in. Blaze grabbed a nearby sword and swung it at Mephiles. He ran away and didn't come back. Amy took a glance at Shadow. His transformation had finished. Shadow had turned into a baby!!! Amy: Girls? We have a problem! Obsidian: What is it? Amy: Shadow became a baby! Obsidian: Let me see. Amy gave Obsidian Baby Shadow. Obsidian: I'll fly him back to my house to babysit him. Can you meet me there and help? Blaze, Amy, Tikal: Okay. Then Obsidian, with her bat wings, flew Shadow to safety.

   At Obsidian's house... Obsidian was rocking Baby Shadow to sleep when the doorbell rang. The others were at the door and they came in. Baby Shadow was already sleeping. Obsidian handed Baby Shadow to Tikal. Tikal put Shadow in a crib. The girls sat down to put on some TV while Baby Shadow napped. The girls soon fell asleep, and even the TV entered Sleep Mode. *FART!* *SQUISH!* Baby Shadow: WWWAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Amy woke up. Amy: I'll change him......