chapter 7

The rest of the day was pretty much crap. It was basically having guys trying to talk to me or slapping my butt, and me hitting them back hehe! At the end of the day I was exhausted. At dinner I almost fell asleep, that was until Alex poked me in my side. I screamed and hit him

"Why did you do that!

"You were falling asleep!"

"Owhh... Sorry for hitting you..."

Alex pretended to be crying "N-no.. p-problem."

"Yeah, poor you."I said petting his head "Grow up sissy"

The guys laughed. I stood up "Goodnight, I'm going to get some sleep."

"Don't let the bedbugs bite!.. or Nico..." Cameron said, nudging his friend.

Nico smirked and shook his head "I sometimes wonder why I'm friends with you..."

I laughed and started my way to my room, but stopped and turned around. "eh.. Nico?"

"Shorty?"

"I don't know where to go..."

"So basically Shorty needs my help?" He said smirking at me.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"Then you should ask me nicely, Paccia."

I frowned at him for using my first name, but decided not to say anything rude and played along. I motioned Parker, who was sitting next to Nico, to move. I sat down next to Nico asnd put one hand on his shoulder. "Please,  dearest Nicholas, have mercy on me, I don't want to get lost again, will you escort me back to the room?" I said, while making my dark eyes look like bambi eyes and rubbing my hand gently over his shoulder. Nico narrowed his eyes at me, but than he seemed to decide to play along as well. "Of course, M'lady." he said, kissing my hand in an old-fashioned way. Alex, Cameron and Parker were now practically falling of their chairs laughing. Hè pulled me up and along throughout the school.

St. Austins school for boys (and one girl)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें