Your First Mission (2)

"But Harls I do-"
"Come on Sugar, It will be so fun you and me together"
"Harley I won't be much help I can barely even do my makeup"
"It's okay that s why I'm here". You Stare at Harley. You didn't really want to go on the mission with her cause you know you would fuck it up. "You should Just go. No don't go you will fuck it up like you fuck up everything else. Wow so positive. Don't go you're gonna fuck it up. Just fucking go. You're to fucking stuipd" the voices in your had a battle. You hit your head pretty hard. "SHUT UP" you yelled. Harley jumped, "Harls I wasn't ta-"
"I know sugar it's ok" Harley said with a smile. You're very glad you aren't the only one who can hear voices in your head. You smiled and stoop up. You slowly walked to Harley.
"I'll go" you say and then you kiss the top her head. You can hear her squeal and hug you very tight. You let go of her and went up starts to get ready

After you got ready you were in the car with Harley. You wore black of course.
"Harley I don't even now what is happening" you say looking out of the window. It was night, but at night Gotham looked absolutely beautiful with the lights and stars.
"We are gonna go get some jewelry sugar" Harley said as she reach over to hold your hand. You nod but your were really scared this was your first mission and you knew that you are definitely gonna run into Bats himself.
"Let's go" Harley said as she took your hand and ran to the back of building. You didn't understand how you were gonna get in. Harley then took out a bobbypin out of her and began to pick the lock. As it opens she squealed. You both walked in and the alarms went off.
"Fuck that was quick" Harley said with a sad face. "Grab whatever sugar" she said with a smile. You began to grab things you grabbed rings and earrings. Then you heard a person land In back of you. "Fuck" you muttered. You turn around see of course Batman.
"Put it down Miss (Y/L/N)" Batman said in His deep voice.
"Hey B-man" Harley said with a big smile
"Harley I see no more Joker Huh?"
"That's right found someone better y-" Before Harley could finish he punched her in the stomach. "You are going back to Arkham Harley" Batman said. You began to painc then you spotted Harley's Bat you quickly ran to it and garbed it.
"Not today Bats" Harley said as you hit Batman in the back of the head. Not enough to kill him but enough to knock him out. Harley stood up and kissed you on the cheek. " I knew you could do it sugar" she said with a smile. "Now let's go home"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A/N- It's was longer then the first lol. But anyways Happy Thanksgiving!💕 Hope you all have an amazing day! Byee