Twin on Twin.

"Go on, you were saying?"

Lyla barged in first, ember glow emitting fro her hands as she shot them out towards the Russian speaker. The cords in his hands began to instantly heat up, burning his hands and causing him to drop them with a hiss.

"Just in time" Lyla smirked darkly, parting her feet into a defensive stance and raising her glowing hands.

"A Jackson twin" he smirked, burnt hands forgotten as he looked into the purple eyes of Lyla.

"A Maximoff" she spat back, eyes blazing as she clenched her heated hands.

"Lyla!" Steve called.

"Who?" Tony questioned, eyeing the Captain over the screen of his computer.

"Lyla Jackson" She introduced herself, nodding to the billionaire and scientist who yet had to properly meet the Twins.

"Charmed" Stark smirked.

"Pleasure" Bruce nodded.

"Ain't that cute, you are making friends" the Maximoff snarled, a taunting smirk resting in his sharp face as he placed his hands on his hips.

"Ha" she laughed sarcastically. "You will be making friends with my fist in a minute" she growled.

She was usually a calm and collected person, but this man just made her loose her cool instantly at glance.
His smirk dropped from his face and Lyla sported her own grin. His soon returned, and caused hers to drop.

"You doubt me..." he started. "Or shall I say us?" He finished and all Lyla could see after that was red.

A wisp of red was shot at her temple, Steve's angered cries becoming distant as she slipped into her own worst nightmare.
The woman who wielded this magic and inflicted this torture onto Lyla was a brunette, slipping out of the shadows and standing by the Russian boys side with a dark grin.

"Child's play" she informed, Russian accent thick in her voice as she watched the silent tears form in Lylas cold eyes and slip down her cheeks.

"So will be your death" a voice called, slipping out from the shadows and padding behind the brunette.

The figure pulled out a dagger from her boot, holding it against the brunette jugular and using her spare hand to grab fistful of hair and tug painfully.
The woman squeaked in fear, body trembling as she realised all it would take is one flinch of the unknown assailants hand to slice straight through her jugular. She couldn't use her powers to save herself from this situation.

"You must have forgotten, there is a reason we are called the Jackson Twins..." she started, releasing the brunette and moving to stand in front of her, the figures form revealed. Her dagger was still pointed dangerously close to the woman's throat as she spoke.
"Release her...now" she demanded, a fiery look in her pink eyes.

"Marina Jackson" the Russian man spoke, a look of amazement upon his face.
"You were said to have died in that Hydra facility, Lyla was the only one rumoured to escape" he breathed.

"You thought wrong." She spat. "Release her...now!" She ordered, more persistent as she jabbed the dagger closer to the brunettes jugular.

The woman finally complied, raising her hand and withdrawing the red wisp from Lylas head. The sister huffed a long breathe when she was released, the only effects being a slightly trembling frame and a tear stained face.

The sound of a shotgun then filled the room, the glass shattering beneath the male Maximoffs feet and causing him to fall a floor below.

"Pietro!" The brunette screeched, red mist casing her fingers as she aimed it at the archer who jumped up through the hole he had created.

"I don't think so" Marina called, lunging forward and jumping at Wanda. Her legs wrapped around her neck and she twisted her body to make the Russian fall whilst casing her sight in darkness.

Marina moved away from her, standing besides Clint to protect him as the brunette stumbled up. She blinked once, then twice...nothing. She rubbed her eyes, still nothing. That was when she shrieked, Pietro speeding to his sisters side even though he was a floor below, gripping her shoulders to find her eyes completely black.

"What did you do?" He hissed, looking over his trembling sister.

"She severed the nerves in her eyes, clouding her vision with darkness" Lyla informed, moving to Wanda and softly placing her palm against the Russians forehead.

The brunette sucked in a deep breath, her eyes changing from black back to amber. She looked in wonder at the sisters before burying her face into the crook of Pietro's neck as he hugged her.

Before anyone could speak, a crash sounded and a blur of armour and blonde went landing straight onto the cradle. Lighting sparked about as he lifted his hammer, frantic calls coming from Steve and the Maxinoff twins but it was too late as the cradle quick started.

"Thor Odin, son of Odin and brother to the adopted Brother Loki, who is this god of Mischief. Thor is the god of lighting and fertility, he levelled out a small town in Mexico when a fight ensued with the destroyer" Lyla recited, scanning the form up and down as she proudly stood.

"I had a vision" he started, looking over the group.

The Jackson twins weren't listening, they were too focused on the red figure dispersing from the cradle. Conversation spiked as this form stood, looking down upon them all.

"I looked into your head, and I saw annihilation" Wanda Maximoff challenged, having little to no trust if this newly born.

"Look again" he ordered and she retracted her challenge when she did.

Lyla and Marina shared glances, not trusting this form as far as they could throw him.

"Ultron must be stopped" he chided.

They blurred out the rest of what was said, not paying any attention until they began to leave the room.

"Where we going?" Lyla called.

"Sokovia"