Chapter Twenty

Trixie pov 

The witch took my hand leading me over to the men with a small smile"this is my virgin daughter trix". I stared disgusted at the witch, seriously giving out my info and such like that? I had backed up slightly as the witch glared at me, gripping into my pants pocket i grabbed a dagger and swung it slicing through the mens throats, the witch tackled me down to the ground in a fit of growls as i squirmed under her. she got a hold of my knife aimming it at my throat as she hissed"you ungrateful child!".

I kicked her in the stomach flipping us, her body slamming against the ground as i got a hold once more of the dagger stabbing her once in the chest aimming straight at her, she left out a blissful gasp before a scream could fill the air i covered her mouth. Once i was positive she was dead i made my way downstairs, soaked in the mens and my mothers blood i bolted into the kitchen.

Leaping upon anthony i clawed into his chest shifting into my wolf his throat was ripped out by susie. I shifted to normal quickly sliding into my clothes as i groaned gently, one last wolf and im guessing hes gonna be tougher. I made my way upstairs shoving two quiet wooden doors open my gaze set on his, anthonys father. 

He let out a slow growl shifting into a giant brown wolf, my eyes widen and i shaked my head shifting also i pounced at him nipping at his leg. He swiftly dodged throwing my body against the wall. 

None pov

Trixie slammed against the wall panting softly she dragged herself back up, she wouldnt lose this battle she had to kill him. He got in a fighting stance as she ran at him striking in the air, he jumped also they clashed together nipping at each other. they landed trixies leg was bleeding as the side of his face bleed he panted slowly and made a dash towards her slamming her against the wall. 

He aimed for his neck ready to rip her throat out, she made swift moves her eyes blazing purple she threw him against a wall her body floating her eyes darken and a fireball casted hitting him. He gasped in pain shifting to human, a large hole in his stomach he lied there bleeding out.

Trixie pov

I breathed slowly shifting to normal i limped downstairs towards the door, i had forgotten about amber but i wouldnt care at all she was gonna get aids anyways. I sniffed the air, in front of me stood alex he saw the blood and ran towards me hugging me tight"sis never do that again here let me carry you home". I sighed refusing his offer yet he lifted me anyways and carried me back, i forgot he had been carrying me and darkness floated softly and warmly into my body giving me sleep rest i deserved. 

Chris pov -few hours later-

Trixies eyes fluttered open, her gaze met mine and she leaped on me hugging me tight, my wolf howled happily. Our lips met softly kissing i licked her bottom lip softly lying her down on the bed as our tongues wrestled together, i spread her juicy thighs gripping them as our clothes found their way to the floor.

Alex pov

I made my way downstairs to see ash sitting on the couch shoving ice cream into her mouth, she looked adorable. I sat by her wrapping my arm around her as i nuzzled her softly smiling at my new mate. She gazes at me and placed a small kiss upon my cheek before cuddling into me and watching whatever movie she had playing.

-one month later-

Trixie pov

Ash groaned sitting on the couch, she was a scary pregnant woman.
"I'm hungry..."

"Erm I'll get some food!"

"I want Alex!"

The remote controller flew Past my face and I hissed loudly hurrying upstairs."help mad pregnant woman trying to kill me!"

"Alex handle your woman before she kills trix!"

I heard ash growling as she came up she stairs, I hid behind Micheal scared for my life. Alex rushed over to ash kissing her neck to calm her down as I crept back to my room gulping.

"She's better now!"

-few hours later-

Me and ash sat by a small crystal clear lake in the forest admiring the rippling waters and loving the cool air. She rested laying back as I had sighed happily and stood up stripping down.

"Ash ima go take a dip"

"Okay trix ima lie here maybe sleep"

I smiled a bit at her and ran up diving into the water, the warm waters hitting my skin smoothly making me sigh in content. I floated along the cool waters humming peaceful tunes to relax myself some more.

I was about to dive under the water when ashes blissful scream filled the air. I quickly got out the water, fifty rouges stood before me two holding ash as they injected her with something.

"Ash! No damn it!"

I shifted bolting towards her when I was tackled down, I fought the wolf off growling ripping off a few of their necks till I shifted back and I got shoved hard to the ground.

"Hello princess"

Those were the last words I heard before everything faded to black, I had failed ash saving her and her child.