Chapter eighteenth

Trixie pov

I coughed my eyes opening the dim lit cell I was in, all I could hear was faint cries. Why was I in a cell what happened last I remembered was going back home with Chris. Oh god Chris is he okay?! I felt my heart ring loudly in my ears as I looked for my wolf but couldn't sense nor hear her.

The door opened in stepped that horrible witch of a mother, she opened my cell. At that moment I got up quickly punching her and making a run up the stone bricks stairs. I slammed the door open seeing a long dark hallway, I got a bad feeling but ran down the hall.

I gasped turning the corner there stood amber with a dagger and a sick smirk. Damn that bitch!

"Come on Trixie!run~"

I growled, I was so not running from this bitch! I ran at her slamming her down as I punched her in the face seeing her eyes widen as she gasped. I fled off if her running down the hallway til I bumped into someone. He grunted with a growled grabbing me, I felt my heart stop seeing who it was. Soon my vision faded once more what is with me and fainting?!

Alex pov

Chris was in the pack doctors room being healed while ash was pacing around holding and biting in tears. She was worried about trix yet so was i. Several pack guards had gone to the crashed car only finding Trixies heels leading into the woods along with her blood.

Pain shot at my heart, knowing my sister was out there probably dead. Ash had finally sat down by me, she looked restless. But of course it's cause we need to find trix and now.

Trixie pov

I groaned sitting up, looking around me I was on a red Queen sized bed a dress was laid out by me. It was strapless short small black and had a bit of sparkle to it. I sighed pulling myself into it and slid into the matching heels as I combed my hair leaving the room. I found the witch waiting for me she had a blissful smile as she glazed at me.

"My daughter you look stunning"

"Listen here witch I'm not your daughter and my mate will find me!"

"What do you mean? Hes here your husband of course"

I knew who she meant, that sicken me, forced marriage seriously? She started walking away downstairs and I followed her annoyed. We made our way to the kitchen to find a black eyed amber sitting by the dumbass Stan who rejected my bestie and a depressed Ryan, I had smiled seeing him that way hurts doesn't it you piece of shit.

Anthony rose out his chair staring at me like he couldn't believe his luck. I couldn't believe mine I got a fuck boy of a mate why goddess. He approached me earning s growl out ryan, as his lips pressed against mine my body stiffened and I shoved him away slapping him hard earning a gasp from the witch.

I stormed off heading back to the room I woke up in and locked the door. I heard someone coming so I quickly threw off my heels opening the window and jumping out. I bolted making a run into the trees, smelling the air I realized this wasnt my state it's the one next to it. I heard a loud angered howl, shifting I bolted away.

Alex pov

Chris looked like crap when he woke up, he bolted up breathing hard hid eyes scanning around for trix.

"It wasn't a dream", he finally said whimpering sadly.

"No it wasn't and ima kill the bastard who took my best Friend!"

"She's a royal wolf needed for marriage they're trying to marry her off"

"Mine!"

Ash stormed out the room growling muttering curse words as I said sorry and headed over to her."ash cool it"

"Cool it my best Friend is about to be forced into marriage!"

"Ash look at me..."

"No Alex!"

I gripped her hand pulling her close, her pale skin blossomed into a rose pink. I leaned close breathing softly against her lips til I pressed them against hers. The kiss was small soon deepening as I told her upstairs. I shut my bedroom door shoving her onto my bed crawling over her, we kissed once more pouring our list and hungry into it. We forgot about trix, about everything happening around us that that moment. I threw off her top cupping her small breast that fit perfectly in my hands like they belonged there. She gave out a soft moan driving my wolf crazy, I struggled to hold him down. Soon I couldnt anymore our clothes had vanished and she got on top of me, we began to kiss forgetting everything and removing any fear or stress we had.

Trixie pov

I growled a bit pushing myself to run faster, the only thing I needed was my mate. Our bond was strong and if they tried to break it I'd kill them all! I loved Chris i really do love him, ryan had his stupid chance but he wasn't for me. I'm coming home to the love birds Chris and my twin Micheal.

I made my way to a near by rest stop, seeing a couple head to the bathroom I made my way to their car and got in. They left the keys in there so I started the car and drove off, don't mean to steal their car but this was way more important then. I scanned for where they were going and found a flyer, oh cool some amusement park oh well they can hitch hike!

I drove down the highway reading each road sign, almost home just s few more hours. I stopped parking the car deep in the woods and got out shifting back to wolf I bolted towards the state line. Crossing over it I bolted straight towards the only place I knew, home.

It took me a few hours of running but I made it, I decided I was going to kill off the rest of my species even if it killed me. I raced inside to find Micheal on the couch with some guy by him."Micheal!"

His eyes widen and he attacked me with a hug crying"sis!"

Soon my sight caught chris, I shoved Micheal away and pounced on chris. He caught me spinning me around as he placed a big sloppy kids on my lips. I was happy to be home so very happy, I missed this place.

"Chris...I Love you!"

"Trixie I love you too"

I grinned happily at him and nuzzled my face into his neck as soon a scream erupted from me and I hit the ground black fading into my vision.