Tatsuki Taichi

Knock knock
"Uh.....Yunaki,I'm sorry,I didn't mean to make you angry."
............[no reply] "Yunaki?"  "You know,you can't just treat your new roommate like that,they will be disgust," Arira said. "Yeah,about that, I just want to tease you."
*creak* (open door) "Don't ever tease me like that again," Arira said. "Aww,but why? It's fun teasing you like that."  "It's not fun for people," Arira replied. "I'm hungry,I'll go make some ramen noodle," Arira said. As Arira walked in the kitchen she try to look for the ramen noodles but can't find them. " Umm....where is the..........."Arira stopped.
"W,w,why are you doing touching my underwear???!!" Arira screamed while blushing with such embarrassment. " I was just trying to help up you unpack" he said.
~
        "What are you doing?" He asked. "I'm writing down the rules," Arira replied. "But why Yunaki?!,"  he questioned again. "Because your a boy and I'm a girl,we want to keep our private part to ourselves,"she said. "As I told you,I'm not interested in A-cups,he said. Arira stopped writing and blushed really hard," What are saying?!" Arira screamed. He reached his hand out and touched her breast,"your right,you are a B-cup,"he said. She slapped him and said," WE WANT TO KEEP OUR PRIVATE PART TO OURSELVES!!!!!," she screamed.

          As they sit quietly at the couch,it was awkward for them. "Ummmm......I'm sorry for slapping you," Arira said nervously. " I'm also not interested in B-cup,"he said. "SHUT UP!!!!!" She screamed. "Yunaki," he said. "What's with you calling me Yunaki anyway," she said. "It sounds cuter,"he replied. Arira blushed and realize something.
"To think about it,you've never tell me your name before," Arira said. He looked over to her and tilt his head down, "Tatsuki Taichi,my name," he said while getting embarrassed. "Tatsuki," Arira said. He looked up at her. "It's cute," she said while smiling at him. Then Tatsuki blushed.