Saving Hope

The next morning...........................

Yusei shot up sweating as someone grabbed his hand. He looked at Alfred and looked around. "Where's Bruce?!" He asked as Alfred stared at him calmly.

"Calm down, you have severe wounds." Alfred said as Yusei tried to get up. "We need to find him!?" Yusei yelled as he was slapped hard by Alfred.

Alfred sighed and stared at him. "Calm down, there's nothing you can do at the moment due to your wounds, you need to stay out and let them heal before you end up in bed longer." Alfred said pushing him back onto the bed gently.

"But..." Yusei said and Alfred shook his head. "No buts, now take your medicine." Alfred ordered and Yusei did as he was told.

"Now, its going to take three weeks for you're wounds tho heal, but while you're healing, the others will go and search for Master Bruce. If you do as you're told it might only take one week."Alfred said as he tucked Yusei in.

Yusei sighed as blinked as he felt drowsy. "Let sleep come and when you wake up, we'll talk okay?" Alfred said softly and Yusei nodded.
.................three days later................

Yusei woke up with sunlight in his face. He blinked as he sat up slowly looking around. He got up and blinked looking down at his stomach.

There was nothing there, no scars or bandages. He touched himself and smiled walking out the room. "Alfred?" He called out as he ran downstairs.

Alfred turned and smiled looking at him. "I see you're finally up, a miracle happened the other day, I was sitting in the room when I heard someone walking around in your room. So I went to check and saw a woman healing your wounds. She said that her soon to be queen sent her to heal you." Alfred replied as he made Yusei a plate.

"Her soon to be queen?" Yusei asked and Alfred nodded. "I wonder who she is?" He wondered and Alfred smirked. "I assure you that this queen isn't a she." He said and Yusei rose an eyebrow.

"Think son, someone who would know you were hurt." Alfred said as Yusei's eyes widened. "Bruce..." He said and Alfred nodded.

Clark walked in with Diana and looked at Yusei blinking. "You're up! Thank goodness!" He said as he walked over smiling. "I'm glad to be up, but I think Bruce has been waiting for too long." Yusei said as Clark and Diana smiled.

"The others are outside training, we have our new abilities by the way!" Diana said and Yusei smiled. "Then let's go, but before we do that, we're going to need some help." Yusei said as he ran outside with the laptop.

They followed him as he set up the computer and opened the link to Gotham. "Dick, are you there?" He asked as Dick popped up on the screen.

"Yep...oh hey Yusei, where's Bruce?" Dick asked and Yusei sighed. "I'll explain everything later, but I'm coming to pick you up, is there anyone else there with you, we could use the help over here." Yusei asked and Dick nodded.

"Yes, the Batclan are in the training area." Dick responded and Yusei nodded. "Good, tell them to get ready to kick some ass, I'll be there in a few." Yusei responded closing the laptop and standing up.

"Crimson, take me to Gotham to the Batcave please." He said as Crimson nodded and grabbed his hand and they disappeared.

A few minutes later Yusei reappeared with four boys with him. "What is the meaning of this Grayson?" Damian asked as Dick scratched the back of his head.