Working Together

Early the next morning..................

Yusei got up and stretched as he looked at Bruce who was still asleep from yesterday. Yusei smiled and noticed that Bruce's hair had grown more and it was now down to his shoulders.

"He's handsome isn't he?" Yusei jumped and looked up at Alfred who had just came into the room. "....No..." Yusei replied blushing and moved a piece of Bruce's hair out his face.

"He's beautiful..." Yusei replied as Bruce shifted and sighed curling up some. Alfred chuckled and stared at Yusei. "How do you feel about him now?" He asked and Yusei smiled.

"I think I'm falling in love with him...gosh I never thought this would happen. What will I do when he's gone?" He asked as Alfred sat beside him.

"Maybe you can go with him or he could stay." Alfred suggested as Yusei hummed in response. "What if he doesn't feel the same way?" He asked and Alfred chuckled softly.

"I'm sure he does, after all the flirting you two do on a daily basis." He replied as Yusei blushed. "You're right...it won't kill me to ask him on a date, but I want to do it when we're done with the training." Yusei said and Alfred nodded.

"I'm sure he'll say yes, and I wish you the best of luck Sir." Alfred responded getting up opening the curtains. "Do you think he knows what's going to happen if we do date?" Yusei asked as Alfred walked to the door.

"I'm sure he knows something is there, but he doesn't know how to progress the relationship." He responded as he walked out the room.

Yusei looked back at Bruce and sighed. "Why do you have to be so perfect?" He asked quietly as Bruce shifted snuggling back into the pillows.

Yusei then got up and put some clothes on to get ready to train. "I'll ask you as soon as we're done training." He said as he walked out the room.

He walked outside seeing the others stretching and eating. "Good morning Yusei, did you have a good nights rest?" Diana asked and Yusei smiled softly.

"Good morning and yes I did what about you?" He asked and Diana smiled and nodded.

Crimson appeared and they stared as he transformed into a human. He had red eyes with shirt red and blonde hair. He wore a white shirt with a tie, red jeans and blue shoes. He also had sunglasses on.

He smirked at them and clapped his hands. "Alright,let's get training!" He said as he set up a training ground.
.............................................................

Bruce sighed softly and turned over on his pillow as Alfred walked in with his breakfast. "Master Bruce, it's time to wake up." He said and Bruce yawned walking up rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning Alfred, I'm fine and yes I know." Bruce replied stretching as Alfred blinked and smiled. "Your abilities must be getting stronger, I haven't said anything yet." Alfred replied and Bruce shrugged.

"I knew you were going to ask some questions so I answered them." Bruce replied as he sat up stretching. "Well thank you for reading my mind ahead of time." Alfred said dryly making Bruce chuckle.

Bruce got up and put on his clothes staring outside as he watched the others train with Crimson. "How are they doing?" Bruce asked and Alfred smirked.

"Well they are certainly stronger than yesterday." He responded as they sat down and ate. "I also need to train too, so when they fight I can provide at least guidance from a far distant." He said as he finished dressing and walked out the room.

"Very good Sir." Alfred said and Bruce stopped and looked at him smiling softly. "You know Alfred...I can read emotions and deep inner desire too...and I think of you as my father as you think of me as your son." He said and keep walking.