[OTP CHALLENGE] Day 2: Fusion

Drawing by chrisandthecat go check out her amaaaazzziiingggg work!!! This will be the replacement topic: FUSION!!! If you guys know and watch steven universe. You know how they talk. (Stevonnie.) 

Well before you read.... This is the most weird fan fic you will ever read.

3rd Person POV

Aphmau, Zane, and Kawaii Chan visited Lucinda's potion shop. "O-oh! Aphmau! Kawaii Chan! Zane!! What brings you here?" Lucinda said with a shock. "I'm buying potion. You know." Aphmau said. "Ahhh... Cat potion.... Follow me."  Lucinda said.

Aphmau followed Lucinda which leaves Zane and Kawaii Chan alone.

Zane's POV

Ehh..... now I'm alone with Kawaii Chan... "So Kawaii Chan why do you went with Aphmau on getting some potion?" I asked. "Oh.. Umm.... Kawaii Chan don't know...." Kawaii Chan replied blushing. Wait does she likes me? I already moved on with her. eh....

An owl bumped some glass potion and dropped on me and Kawaii Chan. I slowly getting unconscious... same as Kawaii Chan

Lucinda's POV

"What was that?" Aphmau asked. "Ugh..." I said. "BIGGLESWORTH!" I said. "The black haired boy and the pink haired girl fused." Bigglesworth told me in the language that I could understand. "We need to help this girl.... Wait Where's Zane and Kawaii Chan?" Aphmau asked. "Uhh...... Err.... This 'girl' is Zane and Kawaii Chan." I said. 

"Uh what?" Aphmau said. "1 word to explain is potion." I said. "Oh." Aphmau said.

We putted uh... the fusion of Zane and Kawaii Chan...? Er... Zawaii~Chan?

(this will be confusing. but trust me. It would make sense whose side of Zawaii Chan is talking by the way they talk)

They waked up. "Ugh... Kawaii Chan's head really hurts..." Zawaii Chan said. "Wait a second.... I'M A GIRL?!" Zawaii Chan said. "Wait. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME" Zawaii Chan said. Aphmau laugh out loud. "Uh.. Bigglesworth accidentally bumped some potion and dropped on you so...." Lucinda said. "Lucinda~Chan when will this last?" Zawaii Chan asked. "About 5 hours....." Lucinda replied. "Great. Just GREAT!" Zawaii Chan said. "What's wrong about that Zane~kun?"

"I'M A GIRL THAT'S WHAT" Zawaii Chan exclaimed. "That's ain't bad." Aphmau said. "Aphmau... actually that's really uncomfortable..." Lucinda said. "Aphmau... You try to be in a boy's body. Wouldn't you feel.... really really. WEIRD" Zawaii Chan said. "Oh Irene that's weird." Aphmau said. "SEE?!" Zawaii Chan said. "Well... Kawaii Chan take over if we need to do... girl things...." Zawaii Chan said.

This will be an interesting day... 

Zawaii Chan's POV (Underlined + Italize: Kawaii Chan's thought. Bold + Italize: Zane's thought)

"Well.... Zane, Kawaii Chan.. ERR Zawaii Chan. *laughs* You just both looked good together. *laughs*" Aphmau laughed. "N-not funny Aphmau!" I said heating up

Why am I blushing? I think that blushing was me Zane~kun.... Aughh.... We have to go to work.... Oh... right.... and you are going to wear a maid outfit. That brings back bad memories..... I'm sorry Zane~kun!

"Well we got to go to work. Are you okay Zane of.... wearing a.. maid outfit...?" Aphmau said. "*Sigh* Okay let get this over with" I grabbed the clothes and change. "Wow.... you look amazing... I mean... I looked amazing?" I said.  I went to serve the customers

"Welcome to Kawaii Sweet Cafe, how can I help you to satisfy your day?" I said cheerfully. Augh.... Why... Just why Kawaii Chan. hehehe. "Oh. Uhh..."  The customer said. "Uhh what?" I said. "Y-you looked very..... pretty.... c-can I get your number?" The customer asked. "Sure Kawaii Cha-" I stopped. "No. Don't you dare. *ahem* Just give me your order" I said.  Why would you do that Zane~kun. No. don't just randomly give strangers your number.  Whatever~

Time skipperino 3 hours later

Kawaii Chan's hair is really messy. Yeah because you are a hard working person, let's go to the restroom and fix up your ER.. our hair....

Zane starts to blush their hair and fix it up. Wow Zane~kun I didn't know you can fix a girl's hair. Eh I did this once before with Aph. 

We received a text message from Lucinda "If you guys start to get dizzy the potion effect will come off"

We went outside to throw the trash and we saw a pink guy....No.... that's Reese Senpai....
"Reese Senpai!!! It's you its really you" Zawaii chan said. "W-who are you? I'm not Reese......" the guy runs away

That wasn't him...... I badly want to believe that's him Zane Kun!!! You don't know how it feel to tell someone I love you

We split up

Zane's POV

"Kawaiichan I know how you feel because......" I trailed off and kiss her. "Because I love you Kawaiichan it hurts to see Damien flirting with you and it hurts when you try to chase a guy and leave me alone." I said

For all this time I wanted to tell her that

"Zane~Kun..... Kawaiichan didn't know..... I liked you but I feel that you won't just pay back the same...." kawaiichan said. "You.... like like me?" I said. "Yes.... but Kawaiichan don't want to have a broken heart again if you didn't love me back...." Kawaiichan said

I kiss her again

"This represents that I won't do that to you my sweetie cuppy" I said

Wow.... I actually told her..... That feels good.

We both smiled and continue working