Chapter 1 - Discovery

The bell rang for me to get out of Global Geography and go to lunch. I walked down the hall searching for Maya, my best friend at the time.

"Are we going out for lunch today?" I asked as soon as we assembled.

"No, I packed a lunch today," she replied.

I sighed with relief as I didn't want to walk all the way down the street to get her food.
Maya jerked my arm pulling me out of the way of the sea of hungry people flowing down the hall. We quickly made our way to the front of the school, our usual meeting place, to find our other friends. We arrived to see that 4 or 5 of our friends were already there and had started eating their lunches. We quickly greeted them then dug into our lunches. I took a gigantic bite out of my turkey sandwich.
     I looked up my eyes met with a set of big brown eyes. These specific eyes were framed with a pair of nerdy glasses. He was tall with short, dark hair. He was accompanied by another boy with a similar height and long blonde hair.

"Hey guys!" The beautiful brown eyed creature said.

     I just about choked on my sandwich. He looked just like someone named Gavin in my grade. Gavin also had a twin sister, Janiya, who was one of my best friends too.

"You look just like this kid named Gavin!" I shouted after forcing down my sandwich.

"Yeah, he's my brother," He said calmly.

I then turned to his blonde friend "You look like a kid named Griffin!" I shouted, again, in awe.

"Yep, he's my brother" he replied chuckling slightly.

     I was so amazed. Not only because all these people were related but also because the tall, dark, handsome one was adorable.

After all my interruptions, the cute one continued saying what he was going to say "You guys should vote for Dylan Wilde for ASB Treasurer," he smiled "that would be me,".

I smiled and nodded and reassured him that I would vote for him.
After he gave his whole shtick he sauntered away. Just the way he walked was so carefree and the way he carried himself made him even more attractive. I wasn't crushing or anything I was just appreciating his attractive elements. I unfortunately still liked Hunter. For now.