Ch 6:Sweet 16-a-Rooney

~Parker~

So today the triplets birthday. I don't know what to give Liv and Maddie but I definitely  know what to get Destiny. I was planning on giving her a basketball signed by Micheal Jordan. (I didn't know what NBA player to pick) Your prob2wondering how was I going to get it,I have my ways to get his autograph.

~Mom~

Me: We can't tell them that they were born on different  days

Pete left the microphone on and the triplets  looked at us in disbelief  and disappointment.

Me: Sweetheart, your birth was truly the best day of my life-

Joey: Well that feels nice *interuped*

Me: It's  just the days that were different. Liv, you were born on the 5th at 11:50pm. Maddie, you were born at 11:56pm. Destiny, you were born on the 6th at 12:02am

~Destiny~

Mom said we were born on different days/times. All my birthdays were a lie. I couldn't handle the news so I ran upstairs. All I heard was Parker yelling me to come back.

I ran to my room and open the window I climbed out into the roof and just stared into space. 

~Liv~

Me: How could you not tell us this, mom

Mom: I couldn't barely to tell my triplets that one of them is born a different day. That would have torn me apart.

~La Skip I'm lazy asf and have to rewatch a bunch of live and Maddie in Netflix for this story and also finish season 5 of Arrow~

We planned a surprise party for Destiny.  We asked Dump truck to take out of the house with Maddie, Willow, Diggie, and Stains.

~Destiny~

I was at a bbq place with the squad and my boyfriend( Maddie, Willow, Diggie,Stains and Dump Truck)

This place was pretty old western and we were eating rib and sunflower seeds. Stains was devouring those ribs like there was no tomorrow.  When we were finished I wanted to go home and celebrate my sister's birthday Hollywood style. But I was 'arrested' and put in the jail. 

Maddie: I think it would hold you

Me:Maddie,  let me go

Maddie: Nahhh bruh

Then I realized the keys were still on the jail and for out

Me: Maddie, we are going to Liv's party

I ran out with them following me. I got to the car and Diggie was driving for what felt like hours. They saw was passed the graveyard for the hundredth time. 

Me:I swear Diggie if we don't get to the house we will miss Liv's birthday

Diggie: We are taking a short cut

Me: I will destroy everything you own if you don't get to that party NOW!!!

Diggie: ok *voice cracks*

We got to the house. I ran into the house but there was nothing there. So I went to the backyard.

Everyone: SURPRISE!!!

I gasped and dropped into my knees with my hands on my head.

Stains: We missed saying surprise. Are you kidding me?!?

Liv: Happy Birthday Destiny. I hope you like you surprise.

I stood up and walked closer to Liv