Ch 5:Sleep-a-Rooney

*Camera Time*

Parker and his karate bros where having a sleepover at our house today. I always have to makes Big Bang about his sleepovers. Last time I had a water balloon, nerf gun fight and played awesome pranks on mom and dad. This year I'm playing a little but bigger and better. Liv also volunteered because she missed Parker growing up doing *SINGS* SING IT LOUD!!!!!!

*Back to the story*

So I where in the kitchen making snacks for the guys. Which was fruit, candy,make your own subs and one surprise for then. The door bell ringed and Liv ran to the door. Being dramatic and all. Am I the normal sister now? I walked into the living room and crossed my arms.

Liv: WELCOME TO PARKER'S SPECTACULAR SLUMPER PARTY

Me: Liv, slow your roll. They guys not girls. WELCOME TO D.P'S AWESOME PARTY. I have the most awesome idea we are going to do. (Author note~ D.P. is Destiny and Parker)

The Guys: YEAHHHH!!!! 

Evan: Do you have the list my mom sent you?

Me: Of course! I have the fruit and vegetables but there is no asparagus. And I have your favorites packed.

Evan: REALLY!

Liv: Yup. Now set up you sleeping bags because when have awesome thing coming up.

The guys ran in and set up there sleeping bags. I walked to the radio and put on music

Liv: First on the list party games!

Me: Liv, what are you doing that not on my list

Liv: Destiny calm down.  Now we are playing duck duck goose. Everyone sit Criss cross applesauce.

*Camera time with DnP*

Me: she didn't

Parker: just say

Both: Criss cross applesauce

*Back to the story*

Liv was going in circles say duck and it finally pick Evan to be the goose. But no one actually wanted to play this so they mostly zoned out or where just bored out of there minds.

Me: Okay I think we should go back to the list. Right Liv?

Liv: Sure...

Me: Next on the list is... DANCE PARTY!!!!

Everyone started dancing than Liv started doing some weird dances moves and everyone was looking at her funny or really embarrassed which was Parker and me.

Liv: okay,  who's hungry?

Everyone agreed and I went into the kitchen. Liv Cam too but she took out some old dinosaur biggest that been in there since we where 9. ( Author's note~ I don't remember how old was Liv before she left for Hollywood so let's pretend)

Me: What are you doing Liv? And I don't think you want thoses

Liv: Destiny you have been hangout with Parker since I got here. I want to have a chance to hangout with him

Me: Liv you haven't really Given Parker a time of day to actually talk or hangout with him. Joey and I and the only ones that really give him attention.

Liv: Wow,  I didn't think of it like that.

She than put the old dinosaur nuggets in the microwave. It dinged about 3 minute later and live took the nuggets out and put them on a plate.

Me: Liv, that really isn't a good idea to feed then that

Liv: D, relax. I'm sure it's fine

Liv walked to the living with me trailing behind her

Liv: WHO WANT DINOSAUR NUGGETS?!?

The guys shook their head in disappointment.

Me: Guy, if you don't what that you can have the snacks prepared in the kitchen.

They ran into the kitchen and Liv sat down and eat the old chicken nuggets. I walked into the kitchen and ask the guys want they want on their subs.  I have a lot for meatball subs and I special sub Evan would like.

Me: And now for the surprise...

I brought out Slurpees and Cottencandy machine. Parker is so getting playground credit for this awesome party.

At the end of the night Liv got a DJ clowns and the boys ran away from willow because they had "the head".

Liv is not becoming more respect in life.