Crook | Cuddy Buddy

Crook

"We can get it on the bed or the floor; don't matter to me girl."

ð

Sitting in the car nervously as we pulled up to a nightclub with a line out the door I looked around. Choosing to play it safe, I hid my phone in the car. The area was nice and looked upscale but for some reason I still felt funny about the place.

Can you try to enjoy yourself for once?

Before I could exhale my door was being opened and his hand appeared in front on my eyes. Grabbing a hold, I got out of the passenger seat while smoothing my hair down with my opposite hand. Following closely behind him across the street and into the steamy club, we began to walk upstairs toward a tied off section. MoneyBagg Yo's 'Perfect Bitch' played through the club and it had almost all of the guys hype, rapping along to it.

Men.

"What you over there mugging for lil' girl?" He asked making me turn my head to look at him. Seated on a couch further from him and his group of friends I smirked before shrugging and folding my arms over my chest. I always knew how to play it crazy when the time came.

"Come over here." Nudging one of his boys to move he nodded his head toward the now empty spot for me to sit. Standing up, I ran my hands through my hair before walking over to him. Hearing slight whistles from his 'crew' I playfully rolled my eyes. My hips were wide and my butt was wider, the plunge emerald green bardot dress I wore was doing me even more justice. Sitting down I looked over the balcony at all of the dancing bodies. People just wanted to have fun. I was one of them.

"You knew what you were doing when you bought this dress for me, huh?" I asked rhetorically, tilting my head to the side to watch his reaction. A smirk with a lip lick. Okay, okay, getting somewhere.

"I did, I wanted to see what you really looked like. Shit, I still do." Looking into his eyes as he stared back at me I pursed my lips.

"You really haven't seen anything, yet." Teasingly raising my brow I faced forward before placing one of my legs over the other. Quickly running a hand through my curls, I ignored his laughter before slightly turning towards him.

"Come dance with me." Glancing at his almost six foot figure wearing premium jeans, a navy green button down and green Gucci loafers I stood up.

"I don't dance sweetheart." Licking his bottom lip he leaned back into the couch cushion and stared back at me.

"Alright." Shrugging my shoulders I slid out of our section and down to the dance floor ignoring the look he or whoever else was giving me. 'BabyGirl by 21 Savage' began blasting loudly through the speakers, causing my blood to rise because this was my jam. Smiling, I made my way to the middle of the crowd and began to rap along while grinding my hips in a circular motion, getting lower and lower.

Ride that dick and do the bunny hop, baby girl
Yeen' talkin' 'bout money, I ain't stayin', baby girl
Yeen' talkin' 'bout fuckin', I ain't stayin', baby girl
Did that Gucci shit, all that shit be tailored, girl

Bending over to make my ass bounce I heard everyone around me begin to "ooh and ahh". Glancing back up at our private section, everyone was hanging over the rail looking down on me, but I kept my eyes trained on him as he smirked down at me with his hands folded neatly.

"Yeah, you got some cake, a nigga tryna' bake it, girl!" Rubbing on my booty with my left hand, I winked then proceeded with my fun. Feeling a hand on my wrist I glanced up to look toward the 6'0 foot chocolate man, staring directly into my eyes. He was cute, but he had nothing on him.

"You looking too good, to be standing over here by yourself girl." No, he did not just hit me with a Trey Songz line. Ignoring the corny, somewhat cute line I threw a quick, yet small smile his way while gently removing my hand from his.

"Thank you." Keeping it short and sweet, I waited for him to walk away but he stayed in my view and in my way.

"So you got a man?" He asks grabbing at my chin, to which I had to pull away immediately. I had no idea where his hand had been, and I don't do germs.

"Yes actually, watching from above."  I looked over my shoulder and up at the balcony but he was nowhere to be seen, yet all of his friends' eyes were on me and this stranger.

"Damn, you got it like that ma'?" He laughed while trying to pull me closer. Two hands at my waist gently pulled me back into the solid front of someone else.

"No, she just got me like that." Oh really? His deep subtle voice made me ear perk up, this was a man.

"My bad, I'm not tryna' step on nobody toes." The unnamed chocolate stranger said before walking away with his palm up in surrender. Turning around I looked at his pink lips and then his eyes.

"So what brings you down here if you don't dance?" I asked smartly while placing my hand on one of my hips. Placing his hand on my ass and gently gripping it sent shivers through my body. Oh, the power of a mans touch.

"All of that, I don't need these clown ass niggas tryna' press up on ya'." Between his words and the way his lips moved when he spoke, I couldn't tell what made me more anxious.

"Why is that?" I asked looking around the club and swaying sexily to the throwback song they had on. Pulling me back by my waist to his solid chest, he came closer, putting his mouth near my ears.

"I'm the only one on that, alright?" He stated with authority before kissing the tip of my earlobe. Biting my lip, I tuned into the throwback song and leaned further into his front-side.

Girl if you need this here
Call me don't have no fear
I wanna love you down la la love you down

Rotating my hips into him I began to feel the emerging bulge in his pants. I hadn't had sex in a long time but if he kept this effect on me, I'd be getting some love tonight! Ignoring everything except the way my body felt against his I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, including what I was feeling. Grinding into his firm body as Trey Songz' smooth voice faded through the speakers, he placed his hand on my neck and ran it down   my body until stopping below my belly button.

"Lets head up so I can tell my boys I'm heading out and we can dip." Laying his hand softly against the small of my back, he lead us through the crowd and back upstairs. I glanced around the room once more before grasping his hand in mine, earning a grin and quick view of his perfect teeth.

Why the hell do you have to be so gorgeous?

Following behind him as we walked up the sixteen stairs to the vip area, I glanced out at the crowd to a face that didn't look too happy. The woman was cute but she was glaring at me as if I'd just stolen something from her.

Shit, did I?

"Crook."
Previously known as Synthesis
thatURBANgirl