lockwood

**Saiges pov**

He didn't just do that,
Ugh yes he did,
He smirked.
Why did he have to do that?

I pulled my bag over my shoulder, come on Saige, you can do it,
Just push past him and make your way downstairs.

I began to make my way across the room, I felt my heart bang against my chest as I got closer to Damen.

I didn't make eye contact, cause I knew if I looked into his grey eyes
I would instantly melt.

My shoulder hit his, and I felt his hand grab my elbow.

A shiver ran up my spin as I felt him pull me closer.

"Saige.."

My name escaped his lips slowly like a prayer,

"Don't.."
I pull my arm out of his grasp,
I needed to be angry at him,
Maybe being angry,
Will help me get over whatever feelings I thought I had.

I rushed down stairs and walked into the kitchen to see Stephen leaning on the table, and Tyler leaning against the doorway.

I walked over to Stephen and grabbed his face, I looked him over (forgetting about his vampire healing) to make sure he was okay.

Stephen laughed and pulled my hands away,

"Saige I'm fine, Damen didn't hurt me. I just decided to let him get his anger out."

A grin hit my face as I hugged him,

"you're stupid, you know that right?"

As we pulled away he ruffeled my hair,

"And your bipolar, but I don't judge."

I smiled softly at him and picked my bag up from where I previously sat it down (to hug Stephen) and started to walk to Tyler.

A warm hand reached my arm,

"Saige you don't have to go, if its the Damen thing I can just finish cleaning the guest room."

I put my hand over his, still smiling.

"I wont be gone long, just a few days to clear my head."

He nodded and let me go, I gave Stephen one last hug, and walked to Tyler.

**Stephens pov**

As Saige took her last step outside Damen kinda flew down the stairs, he watched the door close, and his face fell.

This must have really got to him, but that's good...he needs this to bring him back. He can't go around hurting people.

"Damen are yo-"

"don't"

He slowly turned to me, walking at a fast pace towards me.

"Its your falut I'm in this mess. So if your going to apologize, don't. Cause it means nothing when I can clearly see you so happy over it."

He gave me a snarky smile before grabbing his phone and walking back up stairs.

"Hey Bohnnie..."

When Damen went back upstairs I got out my phone and started to look at my texts from Elena.

She was worried about me, the thought made me feel warm. I just don't understand her...she was the one who wanted the break...and now shes acting like that never happened

I didnt know what she wanted me to do,

Shes the reason we broke up, and now shes down my throat trying to get us back together?

No, this time I cant just go running back as soon as she calls. Maybe this time ill make her work for it..

**Bonnies pov**

My fingers tapped the table quickly as I was talking to Damen, he told me about everything that happened after we all left.

I cant say I was surprised,

Stephen hasn't been the same this time,
But I cant blame him. Elena was even confusing me.

She had just recently became a vampire, (a few weeks ago thanks to Rebeaka Michealson) and broke up with Stephen saying she needed time to settel into this life style.

But all of a sudden she has a talk with Damen and she wants Stephen back.

Somethings not right.

"I cant believe Stehpen did that."

"Well bon-bon there's a lot of things that Stephens been doing since our dear Elena held him out to dry once again."

I sighed, the Salvatores are all too much.

"And she just left with Tyler? I mean she met him less then 4 hours ago and her first option to stay after your little "slip up" was him. That doesn't sound right to me,"

I heard a slight sigh from the other end, he knows something I don't..

"Damen, what aren't you telling me?'

"Bonnie, he let her feed from him. With vampires blood sharing with other vampires creates a sort of bond. And for her kind, it meant so much more to her since it was her first feed"

I felt sick to my stomach,

Great, now our new born heritic is bonded with our newly born hybrid, that doesn't sound like trouble at all.

But I have a bigger thing to worry about,

That bigger thing being a almost rouge Damen,

And with Stephen doing whatever hes doing we need Damen good. And I think I know how to keep good.

"So what are you gonna do about it?"

"Huh?"

"Well you're not just gonna let her hate you are you? I mean she kinda needs you, you are the only one who knows how to help her."

"I don't think she cares what she needs, I said some awful things about her.."

"And do you regret saying them?"

"Bon-"

"Did you mean them?"

He got quiet, then I heard his sigh.

"God Dammit Bonnie, yes. I regret saying them."

"But did you mean them?"

"No...I didn't"

"Then show her you're sorry, show her you didn't mean them."

"How?"

"I think you can figure that out yourself."

"Bonnie?"

"Damen?"

"I love you"

A smile crossed my face as I laughed a little.

"I love you too Dick, need any help with your change Saiges mind plan you know where to find me."

Authors note

So I changed a few things with my original idea. Sorry, so yeah I know I said I wasn't doing it based off specific episodes or anything but....
I thought the story would go better if I had it a few months after Elena turned. But I decided to move some parts around. So Elena and Damen haven't got together, and no one knows about her being sired to him yet.

Lowkey spoiler though,

They will have a scene for all of you that ship them with all your hearts.

Also I'm hoping to add more characters in shortly. I just haven't been able to update a lot because finals are taking a lot out of me.

Love you guys!!! Comment, like,

Tell me what you think. Your opinions matter