Chapter 12: Lies on Lies

1 year later

1987

Signs O The Times Era

Prince Pov 💜

Me and Ariana been together for almost a year. Its been nonstop sex for  4 months straight. She said: I want to try it raw without condoms. So we been doing like that. I'm starting a new album called ' Signs O the Times' which is coming out in March.
*phone rings*

Prince: Hello?

Mayte: Hey baby!

Prince: What your doing?

Mayte: Playing with my pussy getting it right for u. What you doing?

Prince: Nothing! Umm... I got to go bye!*hangs up*

I know what y'all thinking. Why in the hell are u cheating on Ari!?! Well I'm not. But this is how it happened. I was on tour and a girl came up to me in a club asking me for 75 cent. So I gave it to her, then she got on the floor and did this weird thing with her stomach. I thought it was weird and dumb. The her mother paid me to go out with her. So her mother keeps sending tapes to Paisley Park of her belly dancing to my music. So I hired her to shut her mom up. The at the end of the tour. She came into my dressing room and the bitch drugged me. The next morning I woke up in a ratchet motel room. Naked with the hoe! And her pussy wasn't even shaved.

Ariana Pov 💙

I was so mad. I know good and well Prince ain't cheating on me. I was on the phone the whole fucking time too. Like nigga damn!

Ariana: How in the hell could u do this to me?!

Prince: What are u talking about?!

Ariana: U know what I'm talking about!! Who was on the phone?!!

Prince:.......

Ariana: U quiet now?! Who was on the phone!?

Prince: I really don't know what your talking about?!

Ariana: Prince I swear to god! WHO WAS ON THE MOTHERFUCKING PHONE?!

Prince: U want to know so bad?! DAMN!!  Its this girl named Mayte! Ok?!

Ariana: So your basically cheating on me?! *crying* H-H-How could your?!

Prince: *hugs her* Ariana it ain't like that. Her mother paid me to go out with her. I don't love her!  Its all fake! I promise!

Ariana:*pouts* U promise?

Prince: Yes babydoll.*kisses her*  ow let's get some sleep. I love you

Ariana: I love you too shorty

Prince: Stop it!