I WANNA BE LIKE KANYE! I'LL BE THE KING OF ME, ALWAYS.

If you've ever seen (or read, doesn't matter. Katniss Everdeen is equally annoying both in the movies AND the book) The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner (Dashner is a dick for killing Newt.)  and Divergent (I mean the place where the Factionless resides and the place where Abnegation lives), that would be how Everett looks, up in the air. Well, that and the army tanks that I think replaced the buses or taxis or whatever kind of transpo these hoooomans use to go from point A to point B. Everrett looks like a really huge army camp. If an army camp is the size of Monaco that is.

"Cool! They still have functioning Sherman tanks from the past war!"

"I know right? I wonder though if they still have some Tommy guns ready for action."

"This place looks like a concentration camp. And you two actually admire it? Have many gallons of glue have you sniffed BnB?"

"Oh shut it Gretch. It's cool kaya."

"I have a feeling this won't be an ordinary camp. Camp Mithras is nothing compared to this."

"That's because we don't run a nation as if guns are a way of life, Amy."

"And here goes, Ms. Righteous. Whatever Princess. But this is absolutely amazing."

"Just go back to your seat Bang. Your tommy guns can wait. And Bei? Don't even think about importing a sherman."

"Way to kill the vibe Ate Den."

Ugh, what is it with people and guns and wars and bombs? Everrett smells like spilled blood that dried up on hot cement.

The three actually listened to me and went back to their seats. Ate Gretch went over to Maddie who fell asleep (AGAIN) after a nanosecond of opening her eyes.

My Cessna S60 landed smoothly on the runway. Compared to the Jus' cursed Sikorsky S-76 chopper that almost killed us. (Remind me to never let Bang be the the pilot. Laura is still way better when it comes to maneuvering flying pieces of metal.)

"Tell me honestly, is Everrett part of some sort of alien scheme to take over the world?

"They're creeping me out, Ate Gretch.  They look and move in perfect synchronization."
"I won't leave you here alone baby, okay?" as she tried to comfort her sister. Maddie never liked Diremount. Eto pa kaya na parang mas pinalaki at pinalalang Diremount?

To recount, Ate Gretch, Maddie, Bea, Bang, Lau, Ate A, Mich, Amy, Mela and I were invited. Lau called a couple of hours ago and told me they've already landed. The same goes for Ate A and Callagary's troop. I have yet to receive the exact location of Aeiro. AND my escort detail. Meaning, nawawala pa si Mich at yung friendships niya.

"Good afternoon, Your Highness and My Ladies. I assume you're Bayfield's chosen? Forgive me but my commanding officer only informed us that Bayfield will only have five delagates." This guy will taste a slap all the way from Bayfield if he doesn't hurry up. It's forty degrees out here. The sun is trying to be really really proud about what can it do with its burnt gases.
"Namely,
Her Highness, Princess Dennise of Thyves, daughter of King Michael of Bayfield
Lady Shiela of Thiago, daughter of  Marquis Siegfried of Knox.
Lady Gretchen of Splice and Lady Madeleine of Skye, daughters of Duke Malcolm of Laghorne.
And of course, Royal Army Major Amy Ahomiro, a pleasure to meet you sir!" Amy just smirked at the lanky lieutenant and gave him also a salute. "That's all that's stated here, Your Highness, you might have brought three more count of heads that what were originally discussed."

"What the fuuuck? Where did my name go? I swear to god if you're punking me--" here goes Bea's mouth again. I might need to intervene. Poor little shit.

"Lieutenant, if I may, but our pilot and Carlos, Princess Dennise's butler, will go back to Bayfield after the rest of our convoy has arrived here. You must understand that we have with us the next queen of Bayfield and her safety will always be our priority. So you will have to make do that we're still waiting for ten more men to complete our convoy,  including Lady Beatriz of Wodehouse. She's the heir to the dukedom of Thackeray and a Captain of Bayfield's Royal Air Force. So if you don't mind, you will include her to that list of yours and we'll proceed to wherever we're needed,  okay?"

Dapat pala laging kasama ni Ate A 'tong si Amy eh. She's the only one who's temperament is a bit close to the second child of Callagary. We saw the man infront of us took a breath and looked at us with a straight face.

"Of course sir. I'll just inform my commanding officer with the changes. But before anything else, I would like to introduce myself, I am First Lieutenant Pessumal of Everrett's Marine Corps. And I pressume the two white Lincoln Continental are the rest your convoy?"

"Yes, they are. If you may excuse us then lieutenant, we need to go to-- Where exactly are we going Ate Bang?"

"You're off to Clove, Lady Beatriz." Pfft. Beatriz. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We all snickered at Bea who's looking a bit irritated because of the mention of her most hated name, "The rest of the delagates are already there."

"Then let's go. Thank you lieutenant."

And we're off to the parked Continentals, and I'm guessing Mich is incharge of this convoy since she looks all googly eyed and excited. I went inside the second car with Bea, Maddie, and Mich while Ate Gretch are with Bang, and Amy.

Our driver has told Mich, or me or us whatever, that the ride will take about half an hour. And a half hour of sleep is okay than to have nothing at all, right? As I drifted off to sleep, I saw Bea putting ice cubes on Mich's shirt.

"Fucking kids." I will kill you later Bea. Right now, I need to doze off."