Chapter One

"Aww.. do I really have to take this cutie? What an abrupt way to die.."
The pink devil cupped her cold cheek, and felt her back. It was surprisingly rising and falling with her ragged breathing."Hmm?.. Still breathing?.. You were supposed to die... Well, better get you help."

The devil floated around and found your phone.
"Hmm... ah. K-Karamatsu.. a priest, hmm? I better text him."
He texted Karamatsu your location, telling him it was urgent.
"I'll be back soon, (Y/N)-kun!" the pink clad devil whispered. He planted a kiss on your neck before vanishing, a pink antichrist cross visible where he had kissed you.

-----------

You woke up in a hospital bed.

Where am I?..

You looked around, and saw an anxious Karamatsu pacing around and a worried Ichimatsu sitting by your bed.

"Eh? (Y/N). (Y/N), are you awake?" Ichimatsu asked, his lidded eyes filling with relief.

"Ichi....matsu..." you said. Trying to sit up, you felt a jolt of pain rise up your spine, making you yelp in surprise and pain.

"(Y/N)! Don't move!" said Karamatsu.
"S-Someone s-stabbed you in the back.. I-I got a text from you, and found you laying in your own blood in an alley.."

"Oh." You said, but then gave him a confused look. "I didn't text you.." you said.

"W-What? O-Of course you did! Look!" he said. Taking out his phone he showed you the text he was sent.

≫Karamatsu! Please come to the alley way by 〜〜〜! Please hurry!!

You blinked at the text. "I didn't send that."

"Nonsense! Y-You probably forgot, yes? Mhm! Definitely! Forgot! I-Is your memory okay? You remember us, right?" he said worriedly.

"Tch! of course she remembers us! Stupid brother.." Ichimatsu spat. Turning to you he added, "I-I'm just glad you're alive and safe.."

Giving the brothers a smile, you said,
"I-I'm fine! Really!" You moved your head around and tried shuffling. "Hospital beds sure are uncomfortable..."

Ichimatsu and Karamatsu stared at you in horror.

"Eh? Why are you guys looking like you've seen a devil?"

Ichimatsu pointed at your neck. "(Y/N), I didn't know you had a tattoo. That wasn't there this morning.."

"E-Eh?! Where?!"

"A-And it's an antichrist cross.." Karamatsu whispered, stepping back, his eyes wide with fear.

"(Y/N), Ichimatsu and I have to go now! Get well soon, m'dear!" Karamatsu said hurriedly, grabbing his younger brother by the shoulders and leaving the room.

"E-Eh?..." you whispered.

"Tsk! Finally, those idiots are gone.." chuckled a voice.

You felt your blood run cold.

"W-Who's there?!" you stammered. You couldn't sit up, so you felt vulnerable.

The voice got closer, you felt that familiar uneasy presence again.

"Awww.... you forget so fast, (Y/N)-kun! I thought you would at least remember the guy who saved you.."

"K-Karamatsu?"

You heard a laugh, and then a breath tickling your ear.

"Fufufu.. no... Me, silly!" it laughed.

You swung an arm around to hit whoever was talking.

"Uwahh! She totally tried to hit me!"

You saw a man appear from nowhere, black bowlcut hair, pink eyes, and pink horns. He could've easily been mistaked for Karamatsu or Ichimatsu of he had his back to you.

"W-Who are you?!" you stammered.

"Keheh! Todomatsu the Devil! At your service! Not really, but you get the point!"

You blinked. You rubbed your eyes. You pinched yourself.

"Oh! I see, you're one of those cosplayers or weird cult people!"

"W-What?! No! I'm a real devil!" He yelled, a stringy tail swaying to and fro in anger.

"Heh, okay.. How did you get in here anyways?"

"I told you! I'm a devil!"

You gave a small chuckle, causing the 'devils' face to flare up with red. "Want me to prove it! Who do you think texted that priest guy?!" he said.

You froze.

"That was you?" you said, actually surprised.

He nodded his head. "Who do you think also gave you that?" he said, pointing to your neck.

"That was you, too?! R-Remove i-it!" you stammered angrily.

Laughing, he poked your cheek. "I can't do that! Besides, I just marked you so I can track you down."

"W-What?! W-Why?!!" you screeched.

"Because," he said, his cutesy voice disappeared, his eyes deathly serious. "You're supposed to die soon." he said with a smirk.