He pulled out a gold box with a red ribbon tied around it and gave it to me to open. When I opened the box it was two shiny silver diamond necklaces. One had a gun with a heart that said fully in it and the other one had a bullet on it with a heart that said loaded in it.

Chanel: Oh my gosh Rashawn, I love it!

Rashawn: I'm glad u do ma. He said while putting the one with the bullet around my neck.

Chanel: What do they mean?

Rashawn: Well a gun can't shot without a bullet. Which means without u I can't do much if u not right by my side. I kno its not the regular necklace shit but I wanted us rockin sum different. He smirked.

Chanel: Aww it's beautiful anyways. Thank you Rashawn.

Rashawn: Nah don't thank me yet ma. I got sum else.

He had another box that was silver with a blue ribbon tied around it. In it was a gold grill with shining princess cut diamonds in it.

Chanel: Wow Rashawn u anit have to get me all of this.

Rashawn: But I wanted to ma and now all them niggaz and bitches can hate on us. We both laughed.

Chanel: Let's take some selfie's together.

We both took pictures together showing off our grills, our necklaces and took other random pics. After we were done I put the cutest ones in a collage and put a caption that said "We y'all goals😜😍💑" and posted it. The likes went crazy after just a few minutes and a bunch of people commented different things.

Rashawn: Damn we finna go viral already.

Chanel: I know but we'll see for sure tomorrow.

Rashawn: I jus want u to kno that I love u Nel.

Chanel: I love u too Shawnee.

We started making out and we started taking each other's clothes off. Things began to get heated so I stopped him.

Chanel: Wait I'm not ready yet Rashawn and we can't do this why everybody's here.

Rashawn: You right. I won't press u bout it if u not ready.

Chanel: Thanks for understanding.

Rashawn: Yea it's coo but come here right quick, he said while walking to the bathroom.

We walked into the bathroom and he stood behind in the mirror while we were both unclothed.

Chanel: What are you doing Rashawn?

Rashawn: I saw how uncomfortable u looked while I was taking off your clothes. Look. He said, pointing to the mirror in front of us. At first I didn't want to but I did.

I looked up from looking down. I examined deeply every single curve and flaw. I took about 2 minutes staring at my body.

Rashawn: God made u unique and your perfect because of your flaws. Nobody has your body and nobody will ever be u and that's why your perfect for me and why I'm falling in love wit u.

I didn't say anything. I just started crying in his arms. We stayed in that position for at least five minutes.

Chanel: I didn't know a thug could be so sweet and poetic. We both smirked.

Rashawn: Thats because I never show this side of me, at least not to just anybody and thugs are always misunderstood.

Chanel: So are girls like me. So I guess we're two misunderstood people that understand each other.

Rashawn: I guess so. But let's hurry up and get bac downstairs before they think we doin sum strange. He chuckled.

Chanel: They probably already do. I chuckled back.

We walked back downstairs to enjoy the rest of the party.

Angie: Dang, wat took y'all two so long? He gave u dat real special gift huh? She winked.

Chanel: I giggled. No nasty ass but he did give me a beautiful necklace and a bawm gold grill. I showed it off smiling so she could see it.

Angie: Wat! Dang girl, he fine, a thug, and he has money!? Yep, he's a keeper.

Chanel: Yea he is. I said while looking at him and smiling. He winked and smiled back. Speaking of relationships, what you got going on.

Angie Who? Me? Please. You know my motto is, hoe is the way to go. We're winning check the stats.

I was dying. Ang always gave me a good laugh from her crazy personality.

Chanel: Do you then boo I joked then we both laughed.

As we were talking I saw someone come in. They looked familiar at first then I remembered who the person was. It was...

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and sorry I was gone for a lil while. I had to take a small break and one of the weeks the app was messed up which I was mad about but I'm back now and ready to write some more juicy chapters for y'all.

Also follow me on all of my social media. Instagram- Datgurllsaucy Facebook- Sakima D Reynolds Snapchat- Sakima27 thnks

Chanel and Rashawn are goals😍🔐.

Who was at the door?

Find out on the next chapter of Phat or Thick?

https://ko-fi.com/sakimareynolds