Ch.7

When we got to the mall we parked and went to find my bestf Amiah. We walked in and went to forever 21 to find her. I knew she would be in there because that's her favorite store.  When we first walked in found her in there looking at some shoes. "Damn ma, let me get yo number." Angie playfully said. I was weak from laughing so hard. Amiah turned around  with a mean look on her face until she noticed it was just us and start rollin too. We always laugh hard at things for a long time even if it's not that funny because we're so goofy. After we were done laughing and joking around we walked into hot topic. I was finna ball out since I got my pay check. While I was looking at clothes on the rack Angie taped me. "Anit that Rashawn and Antonio with another dude from the club?" Ang said. "Yea, why is he here?" I said. "Maybe because it's a mall, duh!" Angie replied. "You ... Before I could finish my sentence they were already walking towards us. "Bitch their coming over here, pull out your mirror and fix yourself," she said while fixing her hair and clothes. Angie was a hoe and she knew it so and when we would call her one she would just say, I know. Ang is a really a trip. "I think I'm good." I told her with a annoyed tone. We acted like we didn't notice them by looking at random stuff in the store. Then Rashawn and his friends walked up too Ang and I. "Wassup", Rashawn said in his deep manly voice. "Hey," Angie and I said in sync. "Wat y'all looking for in hot topic?" Ang asked. "We just saw y'all ova here and wanted to come say wassup, no need to act like strangers," he said with a smirk and laugh. "You already know  my plug Antonio from the club." Hola, Antonio said in his spanish accent. "Oh and dis my big bro Mckell. He just gave a head nod. By that time Amiah had walked over and spoke. "Who's this?" She asked politely. "Oh Rashawn, Antonio, and Rashawn's brother Mckell, Ang introduced us. "We met Rashawn at a club that me and Chanell went to." "And who are u?" Rashawn asked looking at Amiah. "Oh that's Amiah, Chanell's bestfriend." Ang replied before Amiah could tell him herself who she was. "And i know u remember my girl Chanell," Ang said. "Yea, I remember her," he said while licking his lips and looking at me. "Oh Angie u good from the otha night cuz u was out of it," he asked. "Yea, I just get a little carried away at times dats all," she said and we all laughed. "Come on cousin and help me figure out which outfit looks good on me." She told Antonio. He sighed and went to help her. "I'm finna go check out sum new shoes dat jus dropped in footlocker, I'll meet back up wit u later." Mckell told Rashawn and then walked out the store. "Imma go to Victoria Secret and checkout they sales, call me if u need me gurl," Amiah said while taking off into Victoria Secret. Now it was jus me and Rashawn. Lord, I thought to myself. After about a minute of awkward silence he finally broke it. "So u thinking bout coming to my cousins birthday party dis Friday?" He said. I had completely forgot got about that I was jus thinking about work and school but I didn't tell him that. "Um yea I don't know if can I've been really busy with school and work." I said. " well I'll pick u up around 4 coo?" he asked. "Yea, I replied. "Oh and I got a special surprise for you too Chanel " he winked and said my name slowly while whispering in my ear  . God wat is this boy doin. He walked off grinning like he knew he had just sent shivers through my body with his voice. I went to go find my bestf and Ang and we left out of the mall.

https://ko-fi.com/sakimareynolds