13/LAST

13/LAST

Time passes quickly for Oikawa, Suga, Daichi and Iwaizumi. With the four frequently going on double dates, they grow close. So close, that after a few months it feels as though they have known each other for years.

So close, that in a couple of months, Oikawa features Suga in a vlog. "Suga-chan say hi to the camera," Oikawa chirps, all the while aiming the camera at Suga's hands. Knowing that Suga doesn't really like his face put on the internet, he tries his best to keep his face out of the shot. However, due to him being unable to resist his boyfriend's cuteness, Oikawa films a few shots that show the back of his head.... And a few that show his pale neck and chin.

"Hi youtube," Suga responds, only after he finishes on cutting out his gingerbread man. "We're making cookies. Or at least I am. Oikawa is too busy playing with his camera. That's okay, if he doesn't help, he doesn't get to eat any."

At this, Oikawa whines. "Sugaaa you know I'm bad at art." Wrapping his left arm, which isn't holding the camera around Suga's torso, he adds, "I know I could use a cookie cutter, but cookie cutter cookies are ugly. The ones that you are cutting by hand are MUCH better. They are so much better that putting cookie cutter cookies next to them would be a CRIME."

At this Suga laughs and leans into Oikawa's embrace. "If you don't want to use a cookie cutter, you can either help by washing the dishes," at this Oikawa emits a heavy sigh, "or you could let me help you."

"How are you going to help me? Are you going to hold my hand? If so I'll gladly cut cookies instead of cleaning dishes," Oikawa says and without waiting for a response he puts his camera on its stand so he has his hands free.

To his dismay, Suga isn't helping him by guiding his hand using one of his own. Instead, he is using a toothpick to make dots in the dough. Handing Oikawa the small knife that he had been using, he tells him to "connect the dots."

"It would have been better if you just held my hand," Oikawa mutters, as he connects the dots. To his surprise, the gingerbread man comes out pretty well... Even though he accidentally cut off the gingerbread man's left arm.

Suga, who ended up getting another knife and had been cutting gingerbread men out at a rapid speed takes a break and glances in Oikawa's direction. Upon noticing that Oikawa's gingerbread man is one armed, he laughs. The laugh isn't mean. Instead it is a kind, happy laugh. "Did you mess up or do it on purpose?" Suga asks, and at his words Oikawa smirks. "You really want to hold hands, don't you?" Oikawa nods. Suga sighs, and feigns agitation. In all honesty, he was hoping that Oikawa would mess up so he had an excuse to hold his hand.

The rest of the baking goes by in a blur, in both a metaphorical and physical sense. The two become so focused on each other that they accidentally (and sometimes on purpose) smear frosting on the cookies and the each other. Due to their frosting battle, they create a mess and get frosting on everything. Not even the camera is unable to escape the mess. At one point, the lens becomes blurred due to blue frosting. At one point Suga and Oikawa forget the camera... Forget everything except each other.

/Even though this is marked as the last chapter, there WILL be a bonus chapter! The bonus chapter will be the volleyball double date that was mentioned in previous chapters. As always, thanks for reading -Nika