5

5

"So did you talk to him? Does he know sugarcookie?" Oikawa asks Iwaizumi, who is currently glaring at his math work. Why is there so many different kinds of math? Why must math be so hard? Why must he learn math at all?

Feeling a headache coming on due to the math and the memories of what happened in the morning, he rubs his temples as he speaks. "I agreed to study with you today, despite having just gone through a day with a packed schedule, and all you do is badger me? Let me breathe a little Tooru." Upon hearing his first name, Oikawa knows that something is wrong..

'Iwa-chan, are you feeling alright?" Oikawa whispers, placing his pencil on top of his own math book. As he waits for a response, he studies Iwaizumi. He looks tired, frustrated and... And something else. Oikawa can't quite figure out the third emotion Iwaizumi is feeling.

With a heavy sigh, Iwaizumi says, "I'm fine although math is making me suffer. Well, math and my memories. Your questions reminded me of what happened." Quick to notice the gleam of curiosity within Oikawa's eyes, Iwaizumi adds, "I'll tell you what happened if you promise not to laugh."

If only Oikawa was good at keeping promises...

"H-Hajime," Oikawa wheezes, "you w-walked into a g-goddamn tree b-because of a c-cute boy?" After taking a few deep breaths in order to stop laughing, Oikawa adds, "What did he look like?"

"Dark hair," Iwaizumi says, with a small sigh, "tan skin... I don't remember much."

"Did knock your brain out of your head?"

"OIKAWA I SWEAR TO GOD-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Oikawa walks to his apartment, he scrolls through twitter (he makes sure he spends most of his time looking up, however). To his surprise, he has a message from sugarcookie.

Sugarcookie: I have the poster you wanted done. As for the images for your cover of "Echo" I only have it about ¼ done.

Stepping to the side of the sidewalk and stopping, he responds to sugarcookie.

MilkBread: That's great! I can't wait to see everything!

Sugarcookie: I can send you the poster now, if you want. I can print it for you or send you a version that you can print yourself. Or I could do both.

MilkBread: I would LOVE both!

Sugarcookie: Okay!

Sugarcookie [image]

Sugarcookie: Where do you want your poster mailed to?

MilkBread: The poster is AMAZING! Bless you, Sugar-chan~

MilkBread: (address of nearest post office)

Oikawa finds himself surprised once again as sugarcookie fails to respond as fast as he use to. Hell, he isn't even responding anymore. Did Oikawa do something to scare him away? Or is sugarcookie just busy?

MilkBread: I don't mind printing it myself if that is easier for you. Enjoy the rest of your day :3