Evacuated Finale

Hey, Readers!

So I know it's been a real long time since I've updated this story. I'm just not feeling it anymore. I am months behind anyway and it's just not going where I wanted it to. It wouldn't have a happy ending, if it had an ending at all. I could do a happy-ish finale chapter to close the story if you guys would like. If this gets enough responses, I'll do a closing chapter for the finale but if not, I will be marking this story as completed very soon.

Tell me what you guys think! Thank you all for the support and I hope you can get into my other feature stories I am still working well and hard on.

My class read a book for our class novel study called Lord of the Flies and I'm going to be making a brand new story, kinda like a sequel to it because I loved it so much and I would like to see what I can do with where the characters may be after the novel. So stay tuned for that! I DEFINITELY AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND you read the novel Lord of the Flies by William Golding. I've never been made more emotional by a novel in my thirteen years of life. So PLEASE read it. You will probably need to read the novel before reading my soon-to-be sequel to it so I STRONGLY RECOMMEND you read that somehow. STRONGLY.

A Life Rescued is my biggest story right now. The first chapter is seemingly science fiction based but if you skip over the first chapter (or two, I'm not sure) it is one of the best I have ever done and probably will ever do. It's the Jesslie story starting from 5th grade and how it plays out with lots of interesting conflicts and emotion that I simply adore so if you haven't read it yet it is a MUST recommendation of mine.

The other two I am hard at work on right now are The Only One alongside Thirteen. Those two I'm having a little writers block on but I'm stirring a few ideas in my head so I'm going to be getting back to those shortly.

If y'all have any requests of stories you'd like me to write like about Jesslie or BTT or anything else, leave a comment down below with your request and I'll gladly take your idea into consideration and write the story.

Thank you all for being supportive during my writing of Evacuated and I hope everyone enjoys my other stories. Don't forget to leave a comment down below about whether I should do a closing chapter or not. Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,
Leslie.