I love U~! Part 1

Luna's POV 

I can do this. I can do this. I thought to myself but I'm just not sure he feels the same way for me.

"Petra?" Where is that Brandy Gay (metaphor she not actually gay I just call her tht also I call her Pet) big sister of mine? "BRANDY GAYYYY! WHERE CHEW AT?!" "What?" she said coming in the room. "I'Z NEEDZ YOUR HALPZ." "Your not sure about this are you?" she asked me. "No." I said to mer big sis. "THATZ WHYZ I'Z NEEDZ YOUR HALPZZ." "Fine. Just go up to him tell him how u feel and if he rejects u IDK." "Really?" "Yes." "Ok." So I went to go find Artemis and sure enough he was in the stable with his horse Sapphirechampion. "H-hey Artemis?"

Artemis POV

I heard Luna beside me and looked to see that she was standing there beside me and turned towards her. "Yeah?" "Can I tell you something?" she asked me. "Sure." thats when she just told me EVERYTHING how she had feelings for me. "I was so scared to tell you because I thought you wouldnt feel the same way for me...." I just felt my cheeks warming up and crawling with the dark red pigment then  I put my hand on her jawline. "Why would you think that I wouldnt accpect how you feel for me if I feel the same way for you?" "Wh-" I had cut her off with a kiss and after a second i felt her put her arms around my neck and kiss me back and we embrased it for like two minutes then pulled away.

"I love you Artemis."

"I love you too Luna."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sry for teh shortness. I just thought of it because this is my back up account.