Werewolf 101

So, obviously you guys probably know a lot about Werewolves already but I'm gonna make a few changes in my book:

•'Alpha' is obviously the first in command, the leader of the pack.
•'Beta'  is the second in command, if the Alpha's heir is not of age, or the Alpha goes away for pack business, the Beta will take over.
'Gamma'  the third in command, if the Beta is not available, the Gamma will take over.
'Omega'  the second to the lowest rank. The Omegas are treated as normal pack members in most packs. The only difference is that they help to maintain cleanliness in the pack house, and can be used as nannies for the pups.
'Runt' the lowest rank in the pack- most packs don't have these. They are treated like slaves, beaten and rundown. Can also be used as an insult.
'Moon Goddess' also known as 'Lunar Moon' a God to werewolves, she created werewolves. Her first son became the first ever Alpha king. She pairs each Were with their compatible other half.
'Rouge'  rouges aren't necessarily always evil. You can choose to be a rouge by leaving your pack, you can be born a rouge, or you may get kicked out of your pack. Rouges have mates too.

♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊
So yeah! I think that's all you need to know at the moment, but I might update it a little to fit the story a bit more. I hope enjoy me book byeeeee
😆😆😆