Chapter 8 - Where's Harry?

Meanwhile:

Harry's P.O.V.

  Where the fuck did my blade go? Okay need to check off phone, blade,  and water bottle.  I really do hope they don't find me.....

   I grabbed everyhing I needed, and then I left a note for Louis.

    Dear Louis,

I'm sorry I didn't let you in when I had the chance.  I'm sorry it had to come to this, but Eleanor, your so called 'girlfriend' really isnt in love with you.  She's being paid by the press to find dirt on our pasts, she's been the one who beats me up and she's the reason I haven't told you anything.  I knew you wouldn't believe me.  This is the last thing you'll get from me. This goodbye is the hardest to write to you.  Louis I'm gay, and I love you and I have ever since we were put into the same band together.  I've been forced by modest! to date girls because they knew I was gay and they wanted to keep us apart.

                                                                                                  Sincerely,

                                                                                            Harry Edward Styles

Then I taped it to his door.  Then I put my keycard on the coffee table and left the hotel room just in time because Louis was leaving the boys's hotel room and coming over to ours.  I made it look like I was someone else leaving the building so he didn't know it was me.  I walked out the front door of the hotel just in time to hear him scream.  I ran to the side of the road and jumped into a taxi, and he took me to Moon Beach (thats made up i think).  I walked into the forest behind the sand and all.  I walked until I found the perfect clearing to do this.  I went to the center because it was a long run to the middle.  I pulled everything I needed out then I cleaned the balde quick, then I pulled out my computer, and looked to see if there was wifi. There was suprisingly. I logged onto it and postrd on twitter that i was gonna do a twitcam in 3 minutes.

     I started setting up the twitcam, and right as it got to the beginning of the 4th minute I started the twitcam.

   "Hey guys, your probably wondering why am I outside. Well that I can't tell you.  But I want to thank every single Larry Stylinson shipper in the world.  I actually am in love with Louis, but he's in love with a lying bitch.  Earlier on tour I heard her talking to a guy saying she needed to learn about our pasts quick or her dad wont be happy about this? Here I even recorded it." I pulled out my phone and played the recording.

"She's been beating me, and now I've had it with her shit! Modest! you can go fuck yourself!  No one likes you! You keep people from being in love and your tearing Zayn and Perrie apart because you keep booking one of them home while the other has to go on tour you assholes!  WELL FUCK OFF!!! Zayn Is in love with Perrie and theirs nothing you can do to stop it!" I said.

" I'm done with this planet and everyone on it! I can't handle the fact that Louis loves a bitch! I'm calling it quits from here on out!  There's too much stuff going on for me to become okay with."

Liam's POV

I was just watching some TV on the bus when I got a text from twitter, saying Harry had started a twitcam.  I grabbed my computer and clicked on his video. 

"Oh My God!!" I screamed in shock.  Niall ran into the room.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Harry is doing a twitcam and I think he's also going to kill himself. We need to hurry and get out there to stop him.  And We NEED to bring Louis with us. He probably knows where Harry is right now.". I said running around the hotel room and grabbing my jacket and my rental keys, while Niall went and got Louis from the kitchen and got ready. 

We ran out of the Hotel and hoped into the car, and I sped away towards the meadow.

Harry's POV

"I can't take this crap from her anymore.  She's ruining my friendship with everyone.  I can't even talk to anyone anymore without worrying she's gonna find out what we were talking about.  I swear to god she like hides tiny little microphones every where on that bus.  I wouldn't be surprised if she's blackmailing everybody on that bus other than Louis.". 

I looked at the chat, and people were saying they loved me and they didn't want me to leave.  But, they didn't know what was gonna happen as soon as I turned off the broadcast. My hands started to shake and, tears started to well up, as I continued speaking.

"Guys, I'm so sorry.  I wish it didn't have to end this way for me, but it does.  There's nothing left for me here on this planet if I'm not able to spend it with the man I love with every part of my being. ". The tears started to fall down my face faster and harder.  I started to sob right there on camera, in front of all of the fans. 

"I don't think I can do this anymore.".

That's when I heard someone call my name.  My head shot in the direction of the voice.  I was Niall, Liam... and..Louis.  My sobs turned into weeps.  I couldn't hold it in any longer.  I bawled my eyes in front of all of them, as they were running towards me at full speed.

"This is the end for me you guys. " I said between weeps, and I shut off the broadcast.  I could here them, they were a few feet in front of me.  I picked up the blade and placed it on my skin.  I was about to give one quick and swift movement of my arm, but someone pulled my arm away.

"You. Can't. Leave. Me. Styles." The voice said between breaths.  I had so many tears that I couldn't see who it was. I just cried even harder.  The person took the blade out of my hand and threw it somewhere in the meadow. 

"NO!" I screamed at them as they threw the blade.  "What the hell is wrong with you?" I screamed, and started bashing my fists against them.  "WHY?!" I kept screaming over and over again. 

"Hazza, you can't leave me." The voice said, and instantly I knew it was Louis. My tears fell even harder.  He kneeled down beside me and rocked and held me as I cried.  I heard him start crying to while he was holding me there.

I heard two more set of footsteps run up to us, and they were crying as well.  They looked at me with tears streaming down their faces, and disappointment in their eyes.

"Harry, you better not try that ever again!" Liam yelled at me making me start sobbing again.

"LIAM! Don't yell at him! Harry's been through enough for today, and he doesn't need you yelling at him!" Louis stated angrily, as he started helping me stand up.  We all walked back to the car, and Louis had me lay across the seats with my head in his lap, as Liam was driving us further and further away from the meadow.  About 5 minutes in the car ride, I fell asleep.

Louis' POV

Harry had fell asleep with his head on my lap, about 5 minutes after we started driving away from the meadow.  It's so hard for me to see him in this state.  I still can't believe he was thinking that killing himself was the only solution to his pain that he's feeling.  I started to have tears run down my face just thinking about it.  I know that he needs to get professional help to get through all of this, but I don't trust that he'll be okay in there with all these other suicidal people.  I don't want him to think that when things get hard for him we're just going to ship him away.  Right now with the way he is, he needs more than ever.  I'm not gonna leave him alone for even a second. 

Liam decided to turn the radio on, and as soon as Photograph by Ed Sheehan stopped playing, the Radio Show Host, started talking about Harry's video.  Liam instantly turned the radio back off as he continued to drive us back to the Hotel. 

Almost half way to the bus, Harry started to whimper, and cry in his sleep.  He started to toss and turn violently.  I shook him awake, and as soon as I did so, his eyes shot open and he started bawling. I had him sit up and I had him cuddle with me the rest of the car ride.