Chapter 2 - Here comes the beardmance

Louis's P.O.V.

I shook my head to get out of my thoughts.  I'd have gone insane if I kept talking to myself in my head.  I walked up the stairs to Eleanor's Apartment door, holding some roses to give her.   I knocked on the door 3 short knocks.    The door immediately opened, with a woosh of air.

"Louis? What are you doing here?" She asked me quietly.  She's always been shy around me.

"Hi El, Here.  The flowers are for you.  I came here to ask you something....." I said placing the flowers carefully in her hands.

"Come on in and ask me.  It's always freezing in the hallway.  The landlord never turns the heat on." She said moving aside and opening the door wider for me to enter. I walked in and took my jacket and shoes off.  I turned around and walked into the living room, and sat down next to El on the couch.

"So, What was it that you wanted to ask me Lou?" She asked fiddling around with her hands.  I put my hand on hers, she jolted her head up.

"Eleanor Jane Calder, Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I asked looking into her beautiful big brown eyes.  She started blushing and turning bright red.

"YES!!I will be your girlfriend!!!" She said to me.  I put my hand on her neck and pulled her face closer to me.  I smashed my lips onto hers.  I kissed her passionately, and she kissed back, then pulled away

"I Love You Louis....." She said looking down at the couch.

I whispered " I Love you too El...." into her ear.  She smiled at the floor until I pulled her face up to look at me.  I gave her a kiss on the nose, and she giggled.

"Babe, I have to go back to the flat.  I'm sorry we have a meeting amongst ourselves in 10 minutes so I have to go.  Bye I love you." I said then gave her a quick kiss goodbye.  Then I put on my jacket and shoes, and ran towards my Black Porsche.  I unlocked the car, hopped in and started the engine.  Then I sped off towards me, and Harry's flat.  It started raining half way. Eventually I got to my flat, I turned my car off, locked the doors and ran inside the building.  I walked up the stairs to the Second floor, and then down the hall to room 23A.  I wobbled the handle, then put my key in and turned it the opened my door.

    When I walked in all of the boys were on the couch looking really worried.

"Where the fuck were you Louis?!" Liam said angrily standing up and walking half way over to me.

"I was at El's.  I had to ask her something, Jeez.  Nosey much Liam?!" I said back kinda angrily.  

"Acually yeah I am! All you leave is a note on the counter like a suicide note." He yelled back.

"Well I'm sorry!! When did my life become our topic?!" I yelled, and he flinched.  All of the boys are afraid of angry Louis.  I grabbed my hat and threw it across the room, then I stomped to my room.  I slammed my door and walked over to my bed.   I sat on my bed then sprawled my entire body over my bed.  Then I heard my door open.  Goddammit! Forgot to lock my door.

"Boobear? You okay?" Harry asked me, I got off my bed and walked over to him.

"YES!!I'M PERFECTLY FUCKING FINE HARRY!!" I said.  I made fists with my hands, like I was about to fuckin' Falcon Punch my face like sharkiesha.

"Lou, You know you can tell me anything right?" He said to me, making fists himself, because I don't even fucking trust him anymore......

"Can you just leave me alone, before I go all Sharkeisha on your ass?" I said angrily, making my fists even tighter.  

"Fine whatever Loubear." He said and walked out of my room and slamming my door.

"UGH!!!" I grunt facepalming over and over again.  I walked to the kitchen, grabbed the chocolate icecream, and scooped 7 scoops.  I started looking for a spoon, but I couldn't find one, so I used a fork.

    Someone walked into the into the kitchen.  I shot my head up to look at him, then I tilted my head.

"What's wrong Harry?"I said puting down my fork, and walking over to him.

"Nothing, just leave me alone Louis." he growled at me.  I didn't listen.   He grabbed a cup and started to fill it up with water.

"Harold! What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said exasperated.  He just shook his head, and chugged his water.

 He mumbled something really quietly to himself.

"What did you say?" I said running to infront of him.  I grabbed his shoulders, and shook his head up.

"I didn't say shit, now leave me alone Louis." He said shrugging my hands off his shoulders.  I felt hurt, but I didn't show it to him.  He just walked away and went back into his room.  I went back to eating my ice cream.  I was done with my ice cream then I rinsed my bowl out and pretty much dropped it into the sink.  I walked back to my room, and started packing for the tour.   Once I was done I went to bed