Chapter 7 - Louis finds out my secret

Louis's P.O.V.

   I was listening to some music in the Living Room's far back corner, when I started to hear Harry, Liam, and Niall get into a fight.  I stayed in the corner, but I stood up and stopped my music and pulled out my earbuds.

"Wait....I was missing for two days?" Harry said and the two boys looked at him like he was crazy.

"Where the hell were you for two days?" Liam asked.

"Well on the day I ran away, I was slouching against a tree, then I passed out and woke up today...." Harry said.

"What did you do that made you pass out?" Niall asked with a worried look on his face.

"Nothing, Why do you guys even care?  You guys don't give a fuck about me anyways.  You guys never have, Louis was the only one who gave a shit about me and now he has a girlfriend to care about so I'm just a loose string that he needed to cut off, and throw away for a tight string that he can fall in love with and completely ignore the shit out of me until I start feeling like shit." Harry said with tears in his eyes, and his throat all raspy.  I started crying when he said that I cut him off and that I don't give a shit about him.

"Harr-" Liam tried to say, while reaching towards him.

"Don't even try Liam! Just leave me alone!  I don't want your damn pity!  You, and the rest of the band!  I don't want pity," Harry said shoving away Liam's hand.

"What about your parent's? Do you want their pity?" Liam said.

"My Parents! MY PARENTS!! My Parents, and entire family called me a disgrace!  They threw me at X-Factor because they wanted to have a reason to be proud of me!  They didn't talk to me until they heard we got a record deal, after we lost X-Factor!  They blamed me for our loss on X-Factor!  My family only had a reason to love me once I got into this band!  My friends from school were paid by my parents ot be my friends, because my parents thought I was unable tomake friends like a normal person.  I loved it once you guys accepted me into the band.  My girlfriends! Oh, My girlfriends were also paid to love me, because my parents said that I was too ugly to be loved naturally by any person in the world!  I've never been so lied to in my life!  Everyone whom I've ever loved has kept secrets from me!  You, Louis, My Parents, MY SISTERS!! I've never been loved like a real person in my entire life because of my damn parents!" Harry yelled at them, with his hoarse voice.

I walked out of the corner, and into the light when Harry was looking at the ground.  Niall, and Liam's facial expression changed from sad to suprised when they saw me standing there.  My shirt was drenched with tears.  

"Harry?" I said, he shot his around to look at me.  He looked so confused.

"L-L-Louis, Were you standing there the whole time?" He asked starting to cry some more.

I nodded, and he started bawling even more.  I walked over to give him a hug but he pushed me away.  Tears formed in my eyes seeing him like this.

"Don't touch me!" He said through the tears.

"You don't care, or understand! You never will! None of you ever will!" He shouted at me first then the whole lot of us.  Then he ran to his bunk. I fell backwards onto my butt and started crying because he doesn't see that I'm trying to help him.

"Louis, It's going to be fine.  He's just a little emotional right now.  That's all" Niall said.  I shook my head.

"No, he's not a 'little' bit emotional.  He hasn't been this emotional since last years birthday, when he came out of a talk with his mother bawling his eyes out." I said to him.

I got up and stomped my way to his bunk.  But before I could even get to his bunk, I was told to grab al of my stuff, because we got to the hotel for tonight.  Harry was the first one off the bus.  

Great, now he gets his own room! I don't know if that's safe for what state he's in right now but whatever.  Paul gets to choose who gets the free room.

I get off the bus and am handed a key to the same room Harry was.  Harry runs up the stairs crying silently into his sweatshirt.  I run up the stairs, trying to catch up to him so we can reach the room at the same time so he doesn't lock me out of the room.

   Thankfully, I got to the door just as he was about to shut it and lock it. He threw his stuff down on the couch.  I walked into the bedroom, and noticed there was only one bed.

He's thinking ahead.  

"Harry? Can we talk about what I just heard on the bus from you?" I said walking into the living room.

"Nope.  I don't want to even hear you bring it up to me one more time.  How's that?" He said looking at me with a fake smile.

"Harry!" I trid to say but then he cut me off.

"NO! Louis!  It's my choice if I want to talk about this with you and frankly I choose not to tell you at all so, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT!" He said then shoved past me to the kitchen.

"FINE! Just know this, I'm always here for you." I said, and walked out of the door and knocked on the suite with the other 3 boys in it.

"Louis?" Someone shouted at the door.

"Yeh, can I come in?" I asked, then the door flung open to an unmade Liam and Niall.  Looks like those too were fooling around for a little while.

"SOoo, Where's Harry?" Liam asked trying to fix his hair frantically, but Niall stopped him.  

"He's in our room.  He blew up in my face not wanting to talk about what happened.  I'm still confused about why he said his family called him a disgrace,  Do you guys know why?" I asked and then they started facing the ground and looking suspicious.

"No, Why do you ask?" Liam said.

"Because he's been telling you guys pretty much every single little thing. Also El left this morning, and she was acting happy that Harry was missing, I really thought they got along." I said to them.

"He did tell us something......" Niall says slowly.

If you want to have a chat with me then kik me @ LaneyTheCandiAppleC 

I always respond! so don't be shy by CandiApples!