Episode 00 | edited

Começar do início

As the days progressed, eventually they found a village.

"Hiryuu, there are more he-yoo-mans," Saya informed him, albeit she was stating the obvious. Hiryuu, however, was too indulged in fascination to acknowledge his friend. They rarely saw any humans in the wild but the large quantity of them that currently moved among themselves and were scattered around the rows of buildings were quite a sight to behold for him.

"Hey, you airheaded goof!" She called once more, irritated at his lack of response.

"Ah, my bad." He replied, sheepishly scratching the back of his neck with his 'hand'.

Saya let out an exasperated sigh as she fixed her gaze on the carefree immortal. "You're way too vulnerable, y'know. Ever heard of the saying 'Curiosity killed the Cat Goddess?'" She said, eyeing her companion.

"Saya, that's not a saying. It's a fact. Kyoriousity did kill Juuri-san." Hiryuu sweatdropped.

The mentioned Fox Goddess face-palmed and turned around, unable to face the air headed god. He could be exasperating to deal with at times.

"That's not what I meant."

>>>

The bustling village was alive with energy as the villagers moved throughout. The courtyard was especially busy as people walked in, out, and around the numerous shops lining the square.

It, however, quieted down as people stopped to stare at a unique couple that passed by.

One was a lovely young woman, seemingly around her late teens. She was most definitely a rare sight since most people weren't used to seeing an albino. Her eyes were a striking crimson that accented her flowing silver locks. The uniqueness of her looks turned heads, both male and female, as she moved, but the most surprising of her features were the fluffy fox ears protruding from her head and the swaying tail that hung from her lower-back.

Beside her was man with curly, flaming fuchsia hair that shone brightly in the sun. His bangs slightly covered his eyes but anyone could see how astonishingly beautiful they were. They were a muted purple, more mauve, and they twinkled with cunning intelligence. Quite the sight if they'd say so themselves.

Though, only one thought was running through the minds of everyone at that moment: "What the hell is happening?"

>>>

After entering a tailor shop, randomly picking out clothes for the both of them, and changing into said articles of clothing, Saya and Hiryuu made their way out of the shop and back into the square where a curious crowd of villagers was steadily forming.

Boom!

Something was approaching. With a keen sense of hearing (thanks to her goddess fox-ears), Saya was able to pick up on the slight change of the vibrations in the air.

"Hiryuu-sama!" and "Sae-rin-sama!" could be heard from above, male voices calling out desperately.

In an instant, five beings hurtled down from the sky, parting the clouds as they descended, landing heavily on the ground with a 'thud'. The impact caused the dirt on the ground to fly into the air, creating a dust cloud.