Did you see her?

" Camellia, Camellia! " before he could shout for the third time, Mr Ken noticed his wife was not at home. He wondered what could she be up to.

Camellia had not yet mingled well with the ways of city life, she still wants to go to fetch water in the river, or go to get firewood. And at times would be found in unpleasant places awry, with no one to talk to or ask from.

She was shy and funny, just a raw young girl from the village, her heart and intentions were always so rapturous, she always wanted to please her husband and make him happy.
N

ot even knowing how much he worries for her.

One day she climbed a mango tree in an attempt to get fresh mangoes for him.

Mr Ken at that time was in a meeting with his business associates, when he received a call from his wife's driver, Nick.

"Camellia refuses to get down from the tree unless she gets the mango from the top, which is ripe and she thinks is best for you. " Nick passed the SOS

The driver was waiting for Camellia at the first entrance of the mall, when she had lost her way and was suddenly found on the tall mango tree by mall guards. And it was when people started to surround that place when Nick noticed she was gone for too long...

He had to see if it wasn't one of Camellia's village trip in the city, when he came to the truth of the matter on that day.

Mr Ken had to leave his meeting and explain that it was important for him to depart, for a life depended in him to be saved.

Even after a lot of explanations and keeping her in the city, no one has been able to take the village out of his beloved wife.

You can only imagine what was going on in the mind of Mr Ken, he dropped his suitcase on the sofa and ran up the stairs while he unbuttoned his shirt and loosening his tie.

It was well placed on his neck by his secretary in the morning when he got into the office.

He quickly grabbed a T-shirt and began to search all the rooms in the house, later when he was done looking and his darling wife could not be found he was so terrified.

He then remembered Nick, he hastily rang him - at least Nick should know, he thought...

Nick had no slight idea where Camellia had gone, since she didn't ask him to drive.

After enquiring from the people in the house, Mr Ken originated his search in the previous places, where he had found her . And still with no luck, he found her not in all those places.

So he decided to go home and ask all the people to go on a search for her. She was the most important thing life has given him... She was too precious than any business deal.

A center piece of his heart, the harmony of his home, she meant a lot to him, even life itself could stop, if she were to get hurt.

Now he was more worried, she was carrying the symbol of their love in her womb, it was still young. In the second trimester, about five months_ and that was the only thing has made her be well behaved this days.

Mr Ken got home, he informed everyone to go in search for her.

Just when he was about to leave, it came to his mind to go to the garden to look for a rose, so he could give it to his wife...the first time he would see her tonight.

Anything real was her favorite, and would please her, by now this loving husband has mastered that in his mind.

He picked up a few roses...red , and when he was about to pick up some lilies_ he was awed at what his eyes could see.

It was the first time he had encountered such beauty displayed before him.

His heavy consort was peacefully asleep, with a cake beside her, that was branded: WE MISS YOU DADDY.

As if that was all...she was dressed so elegant and had make up, she was a true goddess.

Her beauty reflected in the dark and made the garden more welcoming.
For a while Mr Ken was aghast, it has never crossed his mind, to see his bushy wife in a long silky gold dress.

He watched as the wind hiss Camellia's long hairs that were curly at the end, like that of models and celebrities, that they usually saw on TV.

She was amazing..

In her hand she had something that he couldn't figure out what it was, waking her up just for it is a bad idea , his mind whispered

Mr Ken quickly rushed into the house to get the photo capture. When it flashed Camellia's eyes opened softly.

Caught in the moment, tears ran down her cheeks. Mr Ken knelt down rapping her into his arms.

" Hush my love, hush babe, i am sorry i woke you up. " he comforted her

Slowly she responded, " This is not how i wanted it to be." with sobs in between

" It is perfect darling, just how it should be! "

It was not long when her stomach rumbled, with no word to said, she looked down shy full and shut her eyes.

She handed out a letter with only the word I . It was incomplete.

Embarrassment was all over her face, she was succumbed by sleep before she was done putting in the words, and her husband found her asleep.

Her belly made this sounds that was so loud for a nation to hear, it sounded like passing gas. Seeing her state of hunger and emotions, he picked her up to the bedroom.

The room had a circular bed, covered by cream and brown duvet and her favorite tiny pillow lay there in the middle of the big pillows...both had three big white beats and the standard one's were stripped with the same color.

By the window on the left of the bed was a rocking chair, facing the sliding enabling her to view the garden and the pool.

Wondering what is taking him long to come back, Mr Ken was before her with a tray in his hands. A piece of cake, juice and a bunch of flowers was in it.

These were the flowers he picked earlier , now they were tied with a yellow ribbon.

While preparing the tray with lots of love, he summoned everyone back to the house.