Problem

Chapter 11:Problem

Count Rockford POV

Except a limited number,humans did not know,we,vampires exist in this world.We keep it in this way for our safety.But we do not live in the human world,we live in supernatural world.Only fourth dimensional portals are link between human and supernatural world,which can be opened by any supernatural creature.

Torrez,Jack and James put the unconscious body in a coffin.Then all 4 of us enters in our coffins.These coffins protect us from sunlight.

A human driver is ready with a small truck in the garage,and one portal which linked to the royal palace in Mars kingdom is there.The driver pulled out a small vial of my blood(which I gave him before etering the coffin)and pours it to the ground,because blood is the key of activating a portal.In a minute, we feel like floating and after a jerk,the car starts running.

After 10 minutes,the truck enters the royal palace of Mars kingdom.

I heard the sound of opening my coffin then see the face of the human driver.The truck is in a dark corridor where sunlight can not enter.

Then suddenly I hear something,a light gasp.The sound is coming from the coffin of our hybrid.

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!HE IS GETTING BACK HIS CONSCIOUSNESS!!!

Then the most incredible thing happen. 

lease vote and comment